So Long...farewell

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Its a bit FECKIN late for april fools!! Is it not!! :D xx
Now listen to your yoda now..
You know it makes sense, stop blubbering and stay.. hey log on occassionally..
Shall i delete this thread? Naughty mare. Xx

You is a naughty yoda lol. i do need a break for a iccle while and hopefully will het myself to a place where i can come back cos i luvs ya all see xxxxxxxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Dear members..
Its all been a dream.. i has my men in black flashy thing.. all line up now..
Poof you will remember nuuuuthing :D

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

:love: Thank you everyone.....ive been so overwhelmed by such lovely messages and pm's and texts. You have no idea how much that means so a huge big thank you. Mwaaaaah xxxxx :love:

Reactions: Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

:love: Thank you everyone.....ive been so overwhelmed by such lovely messages and pm's and texts. You have no idea how much that means so a huge big thank you. Mwaaaaah xxxxx :love:
Ok stop milking it it now... especially considering your staying :rofl: :D xxxx

M

meet_the_fockers

Nooooo not tomorrow....just you wait Mrs you gonna be blocking my mobile number within a week lol xxxxx
Ai tomorrow..
Ok deal no leaving..
Just logging in occasionally yes?@!! Come on you your making me work.for my supper here...
Licky licky :love: ;) xx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I've not been on SS very long but you have made me feel very welcome, and I'm really glad to have chatted with you on here. I'm sorry to see you go, hopefully you'll be able to come back soon xxx

Awww bless ya and thank you. You are lovely and its been a pleasure chatting xxxx

Reactions: Pearls
R

RLJ

Good luck and I hope you can get your issues sorted out. Most people's lives are very different from the one others perceive over the t'internet. Real lives are more important than virtual ones. Hopefully see you back here soon x

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
A

anniefanniewannie22

We are saddened to hear this news, We hope everything works out for you both and your family, and hopefully in the future we will see you back xxxxx

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Status
Not open for further replies.