So Long...farewell

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 April 2015
You will be sadly missed, your contributions, quips and general input help make the day interesting. Good luck, Real life does, have, a way of bursting bubbles, We both hope you can re create a better bubble again soon. Keep well , and be lucky, @The-A-Team

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
F

Free-lover1

Ok guys so some of you on here know that ive been dealing with some real life issues recently. In fact that was the reason i had a short break a few months ago.
Things havent really improved for me and so ive decided to take another break. This one however may be permanant.
I need some time out to sort some things out and i have alot of thinking to do.
I have made some really wonderful friends here some that i will cherish always. They have always supported me throughout all. So huge thank yous to you....you know who you are. And to all the friends we have made....those we have met amd those we havent, thank you for being a part of our journey and lives.
I will be around for the rest of today but as of tomorrow...i wont be here. So enjoy yourselves....and stay naughty.

Much love
Di and Steve xxxx
Good luck guys. We never met but that's our sincere loss and all the genuine very best for the future. Very sad. Xxxxx

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 3411

There will come a time when everybody on this site will leave, I wish you both luck and happiness.

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
Whatever the issue or problem is we truly hope it's resolved with the best possible outcome for you guys and you return as soon as possible .
XxX

7 November 2016
City
London
Ok guys so some of you on here know that ive been dealing with some real life issues recently. In fact that was the reason i had a short break a few months ago.
Things havent really improved for me and so ive decided to take another break. This one however may be permanant.
I need some time out to sort some things out and i have alot of thinking to do.
I have made some really wonderful friends here some that i will cherish always. They have always supported me throughout all. So huge thank yous to you....you know who you are. And to all the friends we have made....those we have met amd those we havent, thank you for being a part of our journey and lives.
I will be around for the rest of today but as of tomorrow...i wont be here. So enjoy yourselves....and stay naughty.

Much love
Di and Steve xxxx

I hope that whatever the issues are, you'll soon be able to get them fixed.

B

bill90125

Oh no!! You were the first connection I made here and that was very much appreciated! (Even the lube comments!;) Of course RL trumps everything but I will sorely miss you as, from the comments, will many many others. Good luck, go well, and return if you can! xx :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.