so what do you smell like?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

EvilS

Without a doubt I get the most "Ooooh you smell nice" comments when I wear 212 by Carolina Herrera.
I like that and L’eau d’Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok I am a channel lady but also love Poison if Im feeling seductive, I love Daffidoff on a man and also next do amazing smells for men xx

Reactions: Admin
E

EvilS

Coincidently I took a meeting with a new freight company a few weeks ago and the lady I met with had some god awful fragrance on. It really was not nice....completely ruined her first impression. I think she had bathed in it.

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Coincidently I took a meeting with a new freight company a few weeks ago and the lady I met with had some god awful fragrance on. It really was not nice....completely ruined her first impression. I think she had bathed in it.
Tweed xx

M

meet_the_fockers

Without a doubt I get the most "Ooooh you smell nice" comments when I wear 212 by Carolina Herrera.
I like that and L’eau d’Issey Pour Homme by Issey Miyake.
Issey do dah oh yes ultra violet too oooof

M

meet_the_fockers

I like alein for a night out or heavy ;) night in...
daytime i like light fruiy flowery.. paul smith floral ted baker etc..

E

EvilS

There is nothing better than when a women you like has a signature scent.
Catching a brief smell of it when they aren't there instantly reminds you of them.
Especially if they like borrowing your shirts.....

C

CollardFoxandHound

Sounds good, then you can splash it all over a willing submissive and do what your good at and put a match to it...hmmm My evil side is warming to that..pun intended

Reactions: Admin and Pearls