• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay, this should be interesting to follow :D

With us, swinging began in about 2002. We used to live in a rather quiet road, and we always threw excellent parties. Seriously good ones. Most neighbours would come around and get stuck in.

We built a very solid friendship up with some neighbours, who literally became our closest friends. We did a lot together as families.. Days out, days in.. Cooking, dinners, sports - you name it; it happened. ;)

It was during one of our evening's together, the first step happened. We'd built a tense, sexually filled atmosphere - which seemed to just come naturally, and one evening.. We'd had a right blast and myself and my mate were literally stripping for the ladies - for a laugh. :p

Anyway, eventually we got dressed and I got a bit drunk and crashed in bed.
I was woken by three extra bodies in my bed and all trying to rouse and Arouse me at the same time lol!
Well that was it and for about a year and a half, it developed from a bit of fun in front of the TV, to us jumping all over each other at any chance we got.

It was fun, hot, steamy and incredibly erotic.
Even in social and family gatherings, we would all lay little hints lol

It lasted for over 18 months and really left a lasting impression for us.
I think the reason it stopped was, we moved - which obviously wouldn't help and to be fair, one of the four was building up some feelings... for US! as a couple.. ooops.

Since then we've had lots of encounters, even though some of our friends - don't know of them!
;) ;)

How about you?
Don't be shy... :whistle: :whipping: :flasher1:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
It's a rather tame story really.
One steamy sexy night Kaz said "I'd love for you to watch me fuck another woman".
"Are you serious?" I say.
"Yes" she replied "don't you want to?"
"Hell yeah. Let's do this." Was my over enthusiastic response :sneaky:

B x

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
It's a rather tame story really.
One steamy sexy night Kaz said "I'd love for you to watch me fuck another woman".
"Are you serious?" I say.
"Yes" she replied "don't you want to?"
"Hell yeah. Let's do this." Was my over enthusiastic response :sneaky:

B x
And ?????

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I think I told my story before,

When I was younger I was intrigued by swinging but eventually would put my intrigue down to youthful enthusiasm (and horniness) and was strictly monogamous. Until a few years ago I was seeing a woman, who happened to be bi-sexual, and very open about things. Well getting to the point we discussed things she admitted to missing the sexual touch of a woman and I admitted to almost forgotten swinging intrigue. The two things seemed to be mutual fixes that eventually lead us to inviting a couple of girl friends over for dinner and fun (actually truthfully we went to theirs though we where still the hosts (sort of)) non of expected anything more than a bit a kissing and touching that night but nerves took us all and we ended up just watching films, it took a few more meetings for anything to happen and I enjoyed every moment of it.

Reactions: Pearls and Baldrick
27 July 2017
We watched a couple having sex on the beach one afternoon , the next day they turned up again and sat a bit closer and the rest as they say is history.. cc

D

Deleted member 3175

Never tried it before. We started posting naughty things on another web site, and one of our followers suggested joining this site. We joined, started talking about the things that we would like to do etc and haven't looked back.
Hoping to dip our toes so to speak much much much more in the future hint hint nudge nudge! S xxxxxx

19 March 2015
Never tried it before. We started posting naughty things on another web site, and one of our followers suggested joining this site. We joined, started talking about the things that we would like to do etc and haven't looked back.
Hoping to dip our toes so to speak much much much more in the future hint hint nudge nudge! S xxxxxx
Birthday Bash! *cough* ;) x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I'm ready to try new things but ain't been lucky yet :b x
Baby steps hun, you will, just remember you only get out of this by what you put in, getting involved in the forums is the best way for people to get to know you and interact, if you want any advice then feel free to let me know. ;)

Reactions: Deleted member 6485