so why are swingers so kinky?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
R

riccarda

You can nail my tits to a plank if You want Sir but as You know girls don't have nads :cool:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
nah he's not brutal enough for what I enjoy... Maybe I should be posting under my fun account :D

R

riccarda

@zebo actually crucifixion would be a good play minus the nails that is. It would be interesting to see how you could get the rope work right and still do it safely

Z

zebo

@zebo actually crucifixion would be a good play minus the nails that is. It would be interesting to see how you could get the rope work right and still do it safely

Yep but i don't do rope, when i crucified you with the barbed wire, that was interesting, i mean you were totally immobile. We could do that again on a swingers night and have you as a centrepiece to be touched and groped :)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Riccarda must have some awareness though, just to annoy.. So perhaps some slightly thinner blindfolds? :D

10 March 2015
There does seem to be more of a BDSM leaning on here, but that seems to be true in the wider swinging community too, going by what we see at parties etc. Perhaps its just that swinging has developed, or matured, from the "keys in a bowl" early days, and now people are not just looking for more sex, with more people, but more varied sex too. We ourselves cant really claim to be BDSM aficionados, we have some gear, and have played about with it privately, but recently have also become more open to experimenting at parties, mainly down to one particular couple who throw fantastic parties.... and have a cross in their bathroom lol!