So.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

..... what shenanigans shall we get up to tonight? Anyone out there feeling saucy and mischievous? What naughtiness have you gotten yourselves into, over the Bank Holiday weekend?
Get the beers and the pretzels in @Vanezza , post some funny pics @Kwaka_Rider , come and have a boogie @debE and @Her_him69 , provide some eye-candy for the ladies @MP386 - I know that the Rebel Leader @meet_the_fockers is popping in and out and where's @Sammy to keep us all in line/lead us astray*?
Let's meet some new party people @80sbabe @YeOldeWitchDoc @Nufccdb1980 and the exceedingly popular @Privateparts

@louise1970 - you've surely been up to something worth sharing?

Let's get slightly squiffy and giggle everyone! :D

*Delete as appropriate ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
..... what shenanigans shall we get up to tonight? Anyone out there feeling saucy and mischievous? What naughtiness have you gotten yourselves into, over the Bank Holiday weekend?
Get the beers and the pretzels in @Vanezza , post some funny pics @Kwaka_Rider , come and have a boogie @debE , provide some eye-candy for the ladies @MP386 - I know that the Rebel Leader @meet_the_fockers is popping in and out and where's @Sammy to keep us all in line/lead us astray*?
Let's meet some new party people @80sbabe @YeOldeWitchDoc @Nufccdb1980 and the exceedingly popular @Privateparts

@louise1970 - you've surely been up to something worth sharing?

Let's get slightly squiffy and giggle everyone! :D

*Delete as appropriate ;)
Must have missed something saucy shenanigans.... I should be so lucky just been fiddling with my lenses ..IMG_8249.JPG

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Oh dear I'm not the best to start as its not been any fun for me at all!

Well nothing I shared with anybody!

I spent it alone decorating in the nude and playing! I have pics haha xx
Nude decorating .... I would have come up and held the ladder for you .... ;):whistle:

Reactions: Therapon