Social Media

• Thread starter Deleted member 3175
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3175

I was thinking the other day just how many forms of social media there is, and wondered, apart from this wonderful :):flutter:site, what other ones do you use?
Do you find yourself spending lots of time time updating, blogging, tweet or #ing??
Would you go back to before these existed or can you not do without them? Xx

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Twitter, all the way. Spend way too much time there. Although, it's been *very* productive.....I've even dragged a few of my favourite Tweeters over here....(you know who you are) :rolleyes:

Facebook? Not for me (GG) Blanco has a Facebook account, purely to keep in touch with the vanilla aspects of our lives.

D

Deleted member 3175

Twitter, all the way. Spend way too much time there. Although, it's been *very* productive.....I've even dragged a few of my favourite Tweeters over here....(you know who you are) :rolleyes:

Facebook? Not for me (GG) Blanco has a Facebook account, purely to keep in touch with the vanilla aspects of our lives.

Do you find yourself using twitter more than you did? X

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Not not any social media accounts, probably because I'm a miserable bastard :rofl::rofl::rofl:....N

D

Deleted member 3175

I'm on facebook, dreamwidth (previously Livejournal) , twitter (all vanilla :))
Does pinterest count? I love pinterest :)
This is my only naughty social corner of the Internet

Pinterest does count I have lost many an afternoon looking for ideas for the house or garden! :lol:

D

Deleted member 3175

Facebook is for our friends - nilla and swing ones :) we also keep in touch with RL friends there too... but do have a few naughty ones we chat to occasionally.

Then There's the 'dark side' ... we are there purely as our naughty friends won't come over here... yet!

Haha like it! We have Twitter and here for naughties and dark side ;) xxx

Reactions: Nigel&Julie
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I do no social media other than this site....stalking type incident put me off....xx

E

Emmal

IMG_1894.JPG I've facebook, instagram and twitter...I've only just joined Facebook again after deleting my last account as I used to be on it way to much and it used to give me the right arse with things people said or did.
Twitter I only use to be nosey if something's happening generally the first place to find info!!!

M

meet_the_fockers

View attachment 33218 I've facebook, instagram and twitter...I've only just joined Facebook again after deleting my last account as I used to be on it way to much and it used to give me the right arse with things people said or did.
Twitter I only use to be nosey if something's happening generally the first place to find info!!!
Ditto.

M

meet_the_fockers

Pinterest does count I have lost many an afternoon looking for ideas for the house or garden! :lol:
Pinterest!! Now your talking!!!
... too many weirdos on twitter.. with those bloody wish lists?! Bleurgh..I only use it to advertise this site if i am honest..fantasists.. wannabes ..wank seekers.. fan pictures.. of course i could weed through them all.. could i be bothered no.
Facebook yeah i mainly use it for keeping in touch with family..
And of course finding out what everyones having for tea... :D
Oh my lifes terrible.. whats up? I'll inbox yer :rofl:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Ok this is my personal response and not as a moderator.

I've seen so much grief caused on many sites that I find the term Social media difficult to accept. Before you all jump up and shout, yes I agree the idea is good, yes some good comes out of it but the trolls and abuse and harm caused far outweigh the benefits. As you might guess I don't have an other accounts now.

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Pinterest!! Now your talking!!!
... too many weirdos on twitter.. with those bloody wish lists?! Bleurgh..I only use it to advertise this site if i am honest..fantasists.. wannabes ..wank seekers.. fan pictures.. of course i could weed through them all.. could i be bothered no.

The 'block' button is a wonderful feature......

M

meet_the_fockers

The 'block' button is a wonderful feature......
This is very true.. addmittedly..but if i blocked everyone that got on my pip, i felt distasteful, i didn't agree with..
Id spend my whole time with my finger on the button.. waste of time well for me anyway.
Nice to see you posting again GG.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Got a facebook account but only use it now for vaping groups i find the rest dull, used to use twitter but i got rid of it and planet of the vapes, another swinging site and here.

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
This is very true.. addmittedly..but if i blocked everyone that got on my pip, i felt distasteful, i didn't agree with..
Id spend my whole time with my finger on the button.. waste of time well for me anyway.
Nice to see you posting again GG.

Similarly......

However, I've met more genuine kinksters from there than any other social platform, and tonight I had a tweet liked by the one and only Elkie Brooks...:whistle:

M

meet_the_fockers

Well go you is she up for a meet? Is she a genuine kinkster then?
Of course i am joking.

All jokes aside, it depends what you want from social media..
These of course are my veiws.
Twitter is not for me. I find it crude if i am perfectly honest. No disrespect.
I prefer the comoradory, the close knit community of here. I guess for me this is twitter.
So if you have untold success on twitter..
May i ask your reason for frequenting this site?

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
I (Mr Brum) have a picture blog on tumbler for my interest in vintage ladies underwear and pinup pictures. Apart from that and here that's about it.
Oh and Facebook for our normal friends and hobbies.