Social Side Of Swinging Meets.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
During the course of a great chat with another member, I had explained that I/we find the social aspect of swinging, especially when with someone, just as important if not more important than the physical side of things within itself.

I.E Going out for a drink/dinner etc.. or even just being at home, something nice to eat and a good few drinks.
However for some people it's more about being there, a few drinks and then going from there.
Is being social like that, wining and dining etc etc just as important to you too? :) x
On the first ever sex site I was involved on, I was surprised to discover just how many people:

a) don't meet
b) don't have sex
c) yet spend a lot of time on said site still talking about wanting to do it

I met (and shagged) a fair number of people. Some I quite warmed to, many were mechanical, on the spur of the moment, anonymous. Whatever. I had a bit of a reputation.

But there were two people I met from that site, half a dozen or more times each, who I had no interest in getting inside their pants, we just went out for drinks, food, met up for a chat. I generally kept quiet about these as they brought my grade point average down.

It wasn't until much further down the line that I discovered a name for these meets - a "social" - meet and not have sex.

Who knew?

27 July 2017
We always meet for social meet somewhere neutral , swinging in our life is more then just sex, think most couples we meet think the same..its not all about the play. CC

K

Kinkij

I think the social side is very important, firstly because if you can’t get on over drinks, then anything further isnt likely to work as well either! A rapport needs to be built :)

And then of course, you could turn up to meet and not be attracted at all and find out that some misleading pics had been used :rolleyes:, and yes, I am speaking from experience!

19 March 2015
During the course of a great chat with another member, I had explained that I/we find the social aspect of swinging, especially when with someone, just as important if not more important than the physical side of things within itself.

I.E Going out for a drink/dinner etc.. or even just being at home, something nice to eat and a good few drinks.
However for some people it's more about being there, a few drinks and then going from there.
Is being social like that, wining and dining etc etc just as important to you too? :) x

I think, we think, being social is all part of the experience as others have shown. How can you not be sociable in this lifestyle anyway?
It's hardly wham bam n thank you.... it's entertain, enjoy, converse, drink, eat... induce.. all about the moment and the times that follow, which make the best memories. x

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury

Yes, although it's not a deal breaker, it's good to find someone who can hold a conversation.

D

Deleted member 3175

Yes its really important. The first people we ever met from here we went for a meal and drinks and it was fantastic, put us at ease, and we felt totally comfortable. I think for us personally this is the way forward, to be able to relax and get on is a very important part, and what it leads to is even better! S xxxx

28 June 2017
City
Kingswinford
I think a social meet is a must most of the so you can get comfortable with each other, but in some cases the sexual chemistry is there from just messaging each other so having a play meet is the way forward
Xx

Reactions: Pearls
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
For us the social side is a huge part, we love going to New places and meeting new people, a lot of new friends made for life! It's also important especially for Neet to feel completely comfortable with anyone we may play with, we wouldn't do "one offs" so socials are a fab way of doing this!

26 October 2018
Without a social how can you possibly know that there’s enough of a connection to move on to a bit of kinky fuckery ?
After all a chat on here maybe a phone call or two still doesn’t prepare for the reality of actually meeting someone ! They may have inadvertently forgotten to mention something ! Like the “girl” I met that was 20 years older and 10 stone heavier than her profile suggested !! (Not on here I hasten to add !!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
You have to be social before anymore can happen....my personal preference has always been one to one meetings with singles and couples ,I have on more than one occasion said I struggle with clubs especially if they are excessively noisy ... I don’t feel so relaxed as meeting having a drink some dinner/lunch and a chat to see where things progress...that first touch discretely out of sight of others ... gauging the reaction ... all part of the build up to what may or may not happen.. so far I’ve never met anyone I haven’t found attractive or has photoshopped images .... my pictures are a case of what you see is what you get warts and all ..:tiphat: