Social Swinging 'family Tree'

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Right now we're on page 19/20 of this thread... In case anyone missed something, here's the gist.
This post is a two fold purpose.
1, yes fun - as it was genuinely something we think about, how people gel into groups here and like a family etc..

And here's what people have missed out on; 2, the psychology behind it is to get members, talking to other members that they may not have noticed or heard about, within roughly the same groups.
I tried, we tried, to include as many active peeps as we could, yes there's loads to be added and if you know anyone who should be then please let me know...

But this is a perfect way for you to spot other members that you may otherwise had missed.. It's a helping hand in the right direction to perhaps speak to other peeps on the site who you've maybe not had chance to speak with.

If you actually think about it, it's a bit clever and more than just a 'family tree' - almost... dare I say it.. matchmaking. :p
So if you know anyone else who needs adding, let me know.

have fun! :)

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Right now we're on page 19/20 of this thread... In case anyone missed something, here's the gist.
This post is a two fold purpose.
1, yes fun - as it was genuinely something we think about, how people gel into groups here and like a family etc..

And here's what people have missed out on; 2, the psychology behind it is to get members, talking to other members that they may not have noticed or heard about, within roughly the same groups.
I tried, we tried, to include as many active peeps as we could, yes there's loads to be added and if you know anyone who should be then please let me know...

But this is a perfect way for you to spot other members that you may otherwise had missed.. It's a helping hand in the right direction to perhaps speak to other peeps on the site who you've maybe not had chance to speak with.

If you actually think about it, it's a bit clever and more than just a 'family tree' - almost... dare I say it.. matchmaking. :p
So if you know anyone else who needs adding, let me know.

have fun! :)
You are such a cutie xxx

Reactions: Admin