Social swinging on wales online & wales on sunday: inside wales’ ultra-secretive swinging community

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
Loved the article so many well put points... This lifestyle has far to many bad headlines and stigmas....about time someone spoke out for well run websites and also respectful and responsible community . Xxx well done guys.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Loved the article so many well put points... This lifestyle has far to many bad headlines and stigmas....about time someone spoke out for well run websites and also respectful and responsible community . Xxx well done guys.
Even though I saw this at the time, I didn’t respond - sorry about that.
Yes agreed, we’ve dealt with so many crushing blows from bad press within this lifestyle and all mostly from sites that simply don’t care about people - rather their bank balance.
I love your choice of keywords there “respectful” and “responsible” as that is exactly what we are. Maybe sometimes too seriously, but we’ve always maintained that we ourselves personally would want to make and run a site that we would be happy and comfortable to use.
I firmly believe we’re achieving that. I know that we have a good reputation for safety and that is something we all should feel proud of. Xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485