social swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
How many people realise this and if they did how many would stay.
Exactly but so many would probably be happy to continue because "it's the best..."

I will be doing before I leave huni that's for sure, I'll ask them for a genuine response.

They will of course deny all.. The same as how they don't 'blackmail' people yet we know otherwise..
Its crazy and they need naming and shaming xx

Long overdue methinks. x

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Its crazy and they need naming and shaming xx
I shall be doing a long list.. Of questions..
I shall also be telling all their users(commodities) about 2 ex freinds of ours..
Responsible for moderating the old trusted.. Verification face pics.
How they took great delight in bringing up all the (never to be seen) face verification Pictures... In my living room.. On a lap top WOW look at that minger...For all to giggle at!! And no I never have been a mod/Admin on there, I was your average Joe bloggs and quite frankly could have been anyone!!
Yes the user's need to know how underhanded they are anyone that uses both sites I urge you to please tell your freinds who use that site.. It's needs to be put out there! Sour grapes on my behalf? Nope I found all this out years ago... But didn't really know where else to go/join..so I, I guess like a few buried my head in the sand.. But no more... I predict a riot ;) xx :D

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I shall be doing a long list.. Of questions..
I shall also be telling all their users(commodities) about 2 ex freinds of ours..
Responsible for moderating the old trusted.. Verification face pics.
How they took great delight in bringing up all the (never to be seen) face verification Pictures... In my living room.. On a lap top WOW look at that minger...For all to giggle at!! And no I never have been a mod/Admin on there, I was your average Joe bloggs and quite frankly could have been anyone!!
Yes the user's need to know how underhanded they are anyone that uses both sites I urge you to please tell your freinds who use that site.. It's needs to be put out there! Sour grapes on my behalf? Nope I found all this out years ago... But didn't really know where else to go/join..so I, I guess like a few buried my head in the sand.. But no more... I predict a riot ;) xx :D
I think @Biba should take a look at this xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The level of corruption seems to know no boundaries there.
Illegal practices, immoral, unethical and more.. x

M

meet_the_fockers

Right I'm going to get down, off my shetland pony, before someone pushes me off it! Haha x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I wasn't on the site that for long so I hadn't realised what was going on. My main reason for moving were the way @TownhouseTwosome were treated, the fact that it appeared to be full of little cliques, as a single male I felt as if I was intruding and finally I was fed up of getting emails from people who had clearly not read my profile. It just seemed to be too large and remote and I'm sure as hell not missing it.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

I wasn't on the site that for long so I hadn't realised what was going on. My main reason for moving were the way @TownhouseTwosome were treated, the fact that it appeared to be full of little cliques, as a single male I felt as if I was intruding and finally I was fed up of getting emails from people who had clearly not read my profile. It just seemed to be too large and remote and I'm sure as hell not missing it.
Yeah so large infact, my current status has yet to be noticed.. :D

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
M

meet_the_fockers

I stumbled upon the site whilst just browsing.

M

meet_the_fockers

Aye, you seem to be doing vey well so far :D Yes, I still have my account, never bothered to delete it
Do you use it? Would it bother you if you where banned? You need to help me put a thread together and join me on there, as does biba.
Lol are you feeling uncomfortable :D :rofl:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Do you use it? Would it bother you if you where banned? You need to help me put a thread together and join me on there, as does biba.
Lol are you feeling uncomfortable :D :rofl:

Not used it for a while so it's a basic profile. No I don't mind being banned it's bloody useless anyway and happy to help