Spanking , Flogging And More

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Spanking flogging etc etc

Do you enjoy it

Is there a right way and a wrong way

What are there basic no nos and rules that should never happen

What do you use for spanking - is there different techniques used for using different implements e.g. Crop paddle cane , flogger , hand

Do you just go with instinct or did you research learn then try

Sx

D

Deleted member 9925

Done some light spanking always goes down well
Instinct for us having to force myself to go a little harder

D

Deleted member 8095

I love being spanked, hand, belt, hairbrush, paddle... whatever really xx

Always go with instincts i think xx

I just like a little pain more than anything. Never really thought about to much it tbh xx

D

Deleted member 9925

Me the Mr most pain causes me to laugh don't know why it's uncontrollable with the one exception of anything to do with my cock never laugh at that Mrs got carried away with her teeth once I could have cried

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I've been moving up the ranks lately and having some fun with a leather belt, it does take some control on @Lips_Pearls not to pull chunks out of my ass with the buckle :eek:

• Love
Reactions: MP386
T

Terryg

Never experienced anything like this until recently but will confess to a huge buzz from being flogged...
Also a huge turn on spanking someone who's reactions are extraordinary ...
A world that I'm enjoying exploring.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 3175

I love it, any way it comes, gives me a little reality check to come back down to planet earth S x

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Spanking flogging etc etc

Do you enjoy it

Is there a right way and a wrong way

Generally not my thing.

But there was this one time... when I did a hotel meet with a couple and this Scotts chap they picked up. When I arrived, they'd been at it for a while and had the Scot in the bath and were pissing on him. Which was quite an introduction.

So then they decided to tie him up but lacked anything suitable. I offered my belt (too thick) but them my tie did the trick nicely. Hands behind the back, knelt on the bed, face down. And then they started flogging him.

Only they weren't doing it right.

I was like, Nah, gimme the belt. It should sound like this!!!

:whistle:

S

Sammy

Generally not my thing.

But there was this one time... when I did a hotel meet with a couple and this Scotts chap they picked up. When I arrived, they'd been at it for a while and had the Scot in the bath and were pissing on him. Which was quite an introduction.

So then they decided to tie him up but lacked anything suitable. I offered my belt (too thick) but them my tie did the trick nicely. Hands behind the back, knelt on the bed, face down. And then they started flogging him.

Only they weren't doing it right.

I was like, Nah, gimme the belt. It should sound like this!!!

:whistle:

You are a very very very baaaaad man lol
Sx

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
You are a very very very baaaaad man lol
Sx
Actually, there was more...

So after a fashion the Scot's arms began to ache and he asked to be untied. But with all the everything, the knot on my grandfather's funeral tie that I was wearing got jammed. Like really stuck. And we couldn't get him free. He started to get a bit panicked. It was quite ridiculous watching them.

In the end I said, Look, that tie is a family heirloom. I'm going downstairs for a smoke, when I get back have the tie off without using scissors, teeth or knives. Ok?

And when I got back they had removed the tie.

It was just covered in lube.

:eek:

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
i don't mind giving wife a little slap on the arse every now and then but i can carry engines and have skin like leather i do worry i'm going to hurt her which really puts me off...as im a big softy.....That being said we had contact with a couple via on of the other website's we used and they were scary hardcore.....which kind of shut the door on the subject...telling us how they wanted to borrow wifey and cane her till she was purple and send her covered in cum....each to their own but that messages was like the 4 th message they sent us.x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
i don't mind giving wife a little slap on the arse every now and then but i can carry engines and have skin like leather i do worry i'm going to hurt her which really puts me off...as im a big softy.....That being said we had contact with a couple via on of the other website's we used and they were scary hardcore.....which kind of shut the door on the subject...telling us how they wanted to borrow wifey and cane her till she was purple and send her covered in cum....each to their own but that messages was like the 4 th message they sent us.x
:eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
we are trying to push our limits with spanking as wifey likes it but if i connect wrong and it hurts her i tend to get a little upset...its my job to protect her not hurt so its having to learn to ignore those feelings
Go for the traffic lights, or safe words (y)

S

Sammy

If really is different strokes for different folks in this case

Each to their own n no right or wrong as long as it's safe sane and consexual

Personally i adore being spanked my personal preference is by hand (for me more intimate ) I've strayed bejond that occasionally some amazing results

What you've described doesn't do it for me

It's all about the couple n how comfortable , the connection and the chemistry .... I've only ever been spanked by folk I've known and trusted ... never by total stranger

Sx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
There's lots of reading bout how to spank and there am actual diagram called anatomy of spanking
Sx
shall give it a read...watch her face when she gets in from work....give her a nice little wink and tell her to report to the bedroom..hehe

22 July 2017
City
Nottingham
We have (and still are!) Building this side of fun..... Personally we find as long as you warm the area up, like rub the cheek, then smack it brings blood to the surface so takes the owchty out but leaves the sting, then with each time you do it get harder and harder till it's 'safe word' time!!!
I smiled at work the other day when I knew Mr J would be reminded of me every time he went to sit down :whistle: x

Reactions: Leonidas480
S

Sammy

We have (and still are!) Building this side of fun..... Personally we find as long as you warm the area up, like rub the cheek, then smack it brings blood to the surface so takes the owchty out but leaves the sting, then with each time you do it get harder and harder till it's 'safe word' time!!!
I smiled at work the other day when I knew Mr J would be reminded of me every time he went to sit down :whistle: x

Warm up is always loooovely
Sx

Reactions: Pearls