Spanking , Flogging And More

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
We have (and still are!) Building this side of fun..... Personally we find as long as you warm the area up, like rub the cheek, then smack it brings blood to the surface so takes the owchty out but leaves the sting, then with each time you do it get harder and harder till it's 'safe word' time!!!
I smiled at work the other day when I knew Mr J would be reminded of me every time he went to sit down :whistle: x
Why do I get the sudden urge to misbehave... ;)

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I love it and Neil has a particlar belt that if he snaps it in his hands i litterally can't look away. We have floogers, riding crop, paddles we do go with the flow but have a safe word or is it when i just flinch and move out the way :hmm::rofl:

Vxxx

19 March 2015
Spanking flogging etc etc

Do you enjoy it

Is there a right way and a wrong way

What are there basic no nos and rules that should never happen

What do you use for spanking - is there different techniques used for using different implements e.g. Crop paddle cane , flogger , hand

Do you just go with instinct or did you research learn then try

Sx
Not sure if there's a right or wrong way as everyone is different, but it's great fun and it's amazing to see so many more people getting to spread their wings further.
I find instinct is always best for us. I research on @Pearls :D
But genuinely I think as long as everyone is relaxed and communicate properly, in an ideal world, things should be okay.
As I've mentioned before, we have lots of things but I am really enjoying using the simplest of all; a belt. But I have to make sure I am really in control and don't lose myself in the moment as I know it can and will hurt - a lot - otherwise. x

9 September 2017
Quite simply, in my humble opinion, the key spanking, flogging or any other potential pain inducing activity is communication
If people communicate with each other then there should never be a problem.

We all (or at least most of us I think) like to push boundaries but if I was being subjected to any kind of punishment and the pain began to feel more unpleasant than pleasurable then I would simply say enough and expect that to bring an end to it.
And the same applies if I was the one dealing out the pleasure/pain

Everyone’s pain threshold is different and everyone reacts differently to different levels of pain.
So each person will only find out where there “sweet spot” is through experimenting.
That’s why no definitive answer can be given to the question of how hard to slap/spank/flog can be given as we’re all different. So, my advice (for what it’s worth) is start off reasonably gently and slowly build up until it feels right. Common sense really although I can understand newcomers to the “sport” might get a bit carried away.

I’ve not mentioned trust as to me that’s something that I would expect people to have enough common sense to not have to be told that trust is, of course, an absolute prerequisite.

So, play nicely children or daddy will have to take you over his knee and give you a good spanking :collar:

Antogs xx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
7 December 2017
City
Bristol
Never tried it, I was slapped once on my ass but my natural reaction to that was hit him across the face :p

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
Bumpety bumping the thread.

I love being spanked - being bent over a table or bed and having my arse beaten is wonderful.
I'm still exploring this side, slowly working my way up to paddles, floggers... there's only so much Sir's hand can take;)

• wicked
Reactions: MP386 and Antogs
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Bumpety bumping the thread.

I love being spanked - being bent over a table or bed and having my arse beaten is wonderful.
I'm still exploring this side, slowly working my way up to paddles, floggers... there's only so much Sir's hand can take;)
:sneaky::sneaky:.....:whistle:

Reactions: Therapon
7 October 2019
City
Wolverhampton
Spanking is fun.... Especially when ya tied down and can't stop them. It feels goooooood (y);)
Always go wi the flow :Ohyessir:

Reactions: Pearls
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Wow ya have been spanked (y)(y)
I was beaten with a piece of wooden dowel :eek: that’ll teach me to find things in the back of my van to use on a certain ladies bare bum :D ... she definitely gave as good as she got :sneaky:

8 October 2019
City
Manchester
My version of the Rorschach Test

Attachments

• 20191012_183231.jpg
    20191012_183231.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 67