Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction - Anyone Interested

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
L

louise1970

Feck when did I can you tubby i might be Irish BUT I'm not that fecking brave or stupid

just spit it out lol

You slavin
Or being really naughty slaving n bidding
Ooooohhhh your brave ssssooooo ballsy :eek::rofl:

L

louise1970

Ahem ahem pretty pretty please @Mr f will you please be a slave for the auction all in a good cause it really is was looking forward to seeing you both in your loin clothes @meet_the_fockers :flutter::mwah:

S

Sammy

Oh dear Lord !!!!
Mrs F is disappointed !!!
Get yer names down quick
@Sammy @louise1970 @StokeChoke @Pearls @Admin

I have just been asked if we can have a 4th payment category

So it now reads :-

Slave £5
Bidder £10
Joint slave/bidder
Donation to Slave Auction £XXXX

Anyone wishing to donate without participating please put you name and the words Slave Auction Donation in the notes box on PayPal

Thankyou

Thank you so much to the members who have suggested this we appreciate your ongoing support
Sx

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Hey guys we have now listed for slavery lol... be gentle with us

S

Sammy

Hey guys we have now listed for slavery lol... be gentle with us

Ooooh that's great news you pair of naughties

Another on to the list
Thanks for being good sports and it's lovely to see you guys back on forum , you've been missed

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Oh dear Lord !!!!
Mrs F is disappointed !!!
Get yer names down quick
@Baldricknkaz
Lol we did think about it but decided RL commitments would make us poor slaves. We have a young family that don't give us a minutes peace until about 9:00 pm.
We decided we wanted to be Bidders instead that way we can donate and be bossy :)

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Ooooh that's great news you pair of naughties

Another on to the list
Thanks for being good sports and it's lovely to see you guys back on forum , you've been missed
Ah that's lovely of you thanks.

S

Sammy

Lol we did think about it but decided RL commitments would make us poor slaves. We have a young family that don't give us a minutes peace until about 9:00 pm.
We decided we wanted to be Bidders instead that way we can donate and be bossy :)

Now you know guys , we are teasing and all in good fun
It's not everyone cuppa tea lol you wil see when Slave los goes up , thank you for being good sports and looking forward to finding out who exactly you will be bidding on