Ss Seriously Super Sexy Slave Auction - Anyone Interested

• Thread starter Sammy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Hello Daddy i see you watching..
Slave for a day.. yes i mean apart from for MSL ;)

Good grief I have trouble meeting her orders without needing more :) anyway I haven't got her permission :tiphat:

Would like to but I'm skint until pay day. MOT and mega phone bill unfortunately

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

Do you need help with anything? x

Well we have the date Sir and
A provision list of slaves
Just need to let everyone know
And we are looking for bidders

Is there anyway we can do a group message after we set up the the official n final thread on Saturday please ??

S

Sammy

Good grief I have trouble meeting her orders without needing more :) anyway I haven't got her permission :tiphat:

Would like to but I'm skint until pay day. MOT and mega phone bill unfortunately

lol I'm sure we can arrange something Sir !!!

M

meet_the_fockers

So i now have the priveledge of paying, to be ordered around forever how long.. and i have to pay the Bosses for all the work i do on here? Hmmm
Somehow ive been hoodwinked?!
They shall give my payment in otherways.. ;)

L

louise1970

Dear all as much as this is about making a bit of dosh for the site, it's also about us all having a laugh a bit of fun and I do hope everyone joins us in the Cockwell Inn for the auction ! I'm sure @StokeChoke will make a stunning compere auctioneer!

So whether you contribute or not is irrelevant to us having fun and a laugh everyone welcome xxx

Ps Mr Boss better get a new hamster it's gonna be manic
You better too @StokeChoke or your fired:whistle: