Ss Smile Day... ;)

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

Time for Eleventh Heaven!!
We'll put away the cake and have beer and wine for this one
Thread Veterans.... Well done and line up to claim your super-smiler badges
Thread Newbies.... Its pretty simple - mail someone (or everyone if the mood grabs you) on this thread and say something to make them smile...
Compliments always go down well
Two rules of the smile thread:
1) Nobody ever has to justify the need for a smile. Just ask if you need some.
2) Newbies pour the drinks.. and ensure the peanut bowls are topped up...mine's a large one....oooo errr!!

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

@Stew you make me smile everyday without fail , for accepting me for me the good the bad n the ugly

@Terryg thank you for your intelligent chat - yes folks he hides it well - there is a brain lurking in there - yer witty banter and great stories

@louise1970 thank you for your friendship your fun n laughs , you keep me going with your silliness ... as well as getting me into bother

@The_Usual_Horny_Couple , you brighten up the site with you sense of fun and adventure yet staying true to who you are

@Max-the-3rd @thecuteguy @MP386 for you cheekiness even if you lot get me into bother

@Miss-Sexy-Legs @meet_the_fockers
@Admin
@Pearls
To you guys not just for running the site but for looking after everyone and caring

I could keep going but to everyone I have interactions for your fun craic and banter
Thank you

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@Stew you make me smile everyday without fail , for accepting me for me the good the bad n the ugly

@Terryg thank you for your intelligent chat - yes folks he hides it well - there is a brain lurking in there - yer witty banter and great stories

@louise1970 thank you for your friendship your fun n laughs , you keep me going with your silliness ... as well as getting me into bother

@The_Usual_Horny_Couple , you brighten up the site with you sense of fun and adventure yet staying true to who you are

@Max-the-3rd @thecuteguy @MP386 for you cheekiness even if you lot get me into bother

@Admin
@Pearls
To you guys not just for running the site but for looking after everyone and caring

I could keep going but to everyone I have interactions for your fun craic and banter
Thank you
Who said I was caring :whistle::lol:
Thankyou :love:

Reactions: Admin
L

louise1970

@Admin
@Pearls

Thank you
You would miss me:p

T

Terryg

@Admin
@Pearls

Thank you
Thank you @Sammy. :love: