Ss Smile Day... ;)

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
I smile everyday at what you lot get upto on here but must include a few newbies @The-Gent always lovely to chat with xx
@A1981 getting involved on the site a hell of a lot from when he first joined xx@bustynbiffa well most of us have met these two mmmm xx

S

Sammy

@Mr_and_Mrs_Marmite
Thanks you !! You make me smile
How did I forget you buggar lugs ... the laughs the chats ... the long chats , ha ha the cheek but I better not forget the knickers !!! Thanks for heads up where to go shopping

Reactions: No longer with us
14 February 2017
City
Luton
@Tigress you make me smile each time I see you. You are an inspiration x
@Sammy your wit and charm make you such a special person
@Stew you're a natural charmer, who can't help but smile around you
@Nigel&Julie you're like a double act, have not had such a laugh in a long time
@T&C just a beautiful couple, can't help but be happy around them
@Her_him69 a truly wicked sense of humour, such fun
@Lips_Pearls you're both funny, naughty and witty but have a truly caring side too
@meet_the_fockers oh so naughty! Smiling us compulsory!
@Never_say_Never Mr N, makes me smile everyday whether he is here or not xx

S

Sammy

@AutumnH crackin girl , so friending and welcoming , first person who chatted to me , answered all my questions

@cinnamon_giggles , really funny ,knowledgable , love your posts

@EyesOpening utter gentleman , great sense of humour and you make me smile with every conversation. Because it's soo apparent how much you adore Miss Cinnamon

@Never_say_Never , mrs N a real lady - you welcome everyone and give people your time , very kind , amazing party planner ... beautiful inside n out

@Emmal
You've made me laugh from first conversation. , sooo funny , caring , beautiful , bonkers n silly and so much in common

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
I actually don't like these threads....makes people feel unloved :cry:
But would also add that Nigel makes me smile each n every day and that is all that matters to me xxjxx
You are all lovely peeps but would not pick any one of you over another....we are all different and make people smile when we just say hi xxJuliexx

M

meet_the_fockers

I actually don't like these threads....makes people feel unloved :cry:
But would also add that Nigel makes me smile each n every day and that is all that matters to me xxjxx
You are all lovely peeps but would not pick any one of you over another....we are all different and make people smile when we just say hi xxJuliexx
Er how long have you been here? Newbies come and go.. but you are a corner stone of this site...
You certainly make me smile.. with your very naughty, dirty sense of humour.. so yeah you make me smile!

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
@Stew & @Sammy both make us laugh with the witty intelligent banter whether it's just reading their posts or just some general Baldrick Bashing (there's a new sport there). Also Stew was the first person to make us feel really welcome and engage us in conversation x

@meandlis live the quiz and the posts afterwards make us laugh x

@Lips_Pearls the witty banter between you & @meet_the_fockers crack us up x

E

Emmal

@Stew your always at the end of a message and are such a gent, you are caring and you was my first friend on here xx

@Sammy your heart is pure and your a beautiful and witty lady. Your so right we have alotvin common xx

@SexyS your so much fun to be around and thank you for being my friend and for showing me new places to visit with the pooch. Lunch or drinks soon for more laughter xx

@cinnamon_giggles i enjoy reading your posts, your so strong in your beliefs xx

@Miss-Sexy-Legs your a beautiful strong lady and your posts make me smile xx

@The-Gent i so can't help but smile at your posts. Your funny guy xx

There's so many people on here that from the first day have made me and so many others feel like we're part of the family. So many make me smile and laugh so thank you all xx

Reactions: Pearls
S

Sammy

@Stew & @Sammy both make us laugh with the witty intelligent banter whether it's just reading their posts or just some general Baldrick Bashing (there's a new sport there). Also Stew was the first person to make us feel really welcome and engage us in conversation x

@meandlis live the quiz and the posts afterwards make us laugh x

@Lips_Pearls the witty banter between you & @meet_the_fockers crack us up x

Nothing like a bit of balder bashing hunni , you two are great sports and take it with the fun it's intended ... wicked sense of humour - although you both encourage much cheek and naughtiness ...

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Er how long have you been here? Newbies come and go.. but you are a corner stone of this site...
You certainly make me smile.. with your very naughty, dirty sense of humour.. so yeah you make me smile!
Maybe we have been members for a long time....let's be mindful of all on here xx Hey I have worked with special people for long enough to recognise them....and I recognise them xxjxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
@Stew you make me smile everyday without fail , for accepting me for me the good the bad n the ugly

@Terryg thank you for your intelligent chat - yes folks he hides it well - there is a brain lurking in there - yer witty banter and great stories

@louise1970 thank you for your friendship your fun n laughs , you keep me going with your silliness ... as well as getting me into bother

@The_Usual_Horny_Couple , you brighten up the site with you sense of fun and adventure yet staying true to who you are

@Max-the-3rd @thecuteguy @MP386 for you cheekiness even if you lot get me into bother

@Miss-Sexy-Legs @meet_the_fockers
@Admin
@Pearls
To you guys not just for running the site but for looking after everyone and caring

I could keep going but to everyone I have interactions for your fun craic and banter
Thank you
@Sammy that sweet innocent Irish girl .... ;) always makes me smile... as for getting you into bother :eek: you do a great job of it yourself :p

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
I delivered a lovely bouquet to an elderly man on Friday...he was surprised when I turned up and abit annoyed I was in his drive until he realised that the flowers were from his daughter remembering the anniversary of his wife/her mothers death, he went on to tell me about his late wife and after about half an hour later I left with a smile on my face...not because of what he told me but just because I had spent time listening to a random stranger that needed to talk to someone...don't only think about who makes you smile...think about how you can make someone feel worthwhile xxjxx

Reactions: Therapon
14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
@Stew your always at the end of a message and are such a gent, you are caring and you was my first friend on here xx

@Sammy your heart is pure and your a beautiful and witty lady. Your so right we have alotvin common xx

@SexyS your so much fun to be around and thank you for being my friend and for showing me new places to visit with the pooch. Lunch or drinks soon for more laughter xx

@cinnamon_giggles i enjoy reading your posts, your so strong in your beliefs xx

@Miss-Sexy-Legs your a beautiful strong lady and your posts make me smile xx

@The-Gent i so can't help but smile at your posts. Your funny guy xx

There's so many people on here that from the first day have made me and so many others feel like we're part of the family. So many make me smile and laugh so thank you all xx
Ah @Emmal Thank you gorgeous.... There are still many more places to show you! We'll catch up soon xx