Staff Of Ss

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
My Views of the owners and moderators firstly @Admin a caring and very approachable owner of this site then theres his better half @Pearls shes an amazing lady together they are a formidable and wonderful team with great staff . @meet_the_fockers wow she comes across as little stern but shes a lovely lady really her other halfs not to bad either . @Therapon hes a teddybear very helpful and not at all scary lol @Scrunchy&Muffet the lovely team to know.the rest Ive yet meet but im sure I will in the future so all in all a fantastic site with amazing staff and im honoured to be a part of it so thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you ang having a great site with so many lovely people xx

M

meet_the_fockers

My Views of the owners and moderators firstly @Admin a caring and very approachable owner of this site then theres his better half @Pearls shes an amazing lady together they are a formidable and wonderful team with great staff . @meet_the_fockers wow she comes across as little stern but shes a lovely lady really her other halfs not to bad either . @Therapon hes a teddybear very helpful and not at all scary lol @Scrunchy&Muffet the lovely team to know.the rest Ive yet meet but im sure I will in the future so all in all a fantastic site with amazing staff and im honoured to be a part of it so thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you ang having a great site with so many lovely people xx
Awe .. what you after! Thankyou for such lovely words.
Stern me! I is a sweetie.. :D until rattled.. my priority here is of course the saftey of you lot.. yes god knows why.. but i have all your backs. ;)
Hmm someone has to keep you trollopes inline ;)... the delightful, owners included... :D xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
What are you after? :whistle:
Nah seriously thank you very much Miss Sexy Legs, I appreciate that very much indeed. Thank you..
Of course, we have a good team too which definitely helps.

It's a pleasure having you here among us Miss Sexy Legs and was a pleasure meeting you in March. You're one of a kind you.. ;) xx
Thank you for the warm and positive feedback, it's so good knowing we have such lovely people here enjoying everything we do and have to offer here.
You've been with us a while now and are a strong advocate for and of the site and I for one can't thank you enough.
:love: xx

24 November 2015
Awe .. what you after! Thankyou for such lovely words.
Stern me! I is a sweetie.. :D until rattled.. my priority here is of course the saftey of you lot.. yes god knows why.. but i have all your backs. ;)
Hmm someone has to keep you trollopes inline ;)... the delightful, owners included... :D xxx
Yay ive gone from femfatale to trollop :) :)

24 November 2015
What are you after? :whistle:
Nah seriously thank you very much Miss Sexy Legs, I appreciate that very much indeed. Thank you..
Of course, we have a good team too which definitely helps.

It's a pleasure having you here among us Miss Sexy Legs and was a pleasure meeting you in March. You're one of a kind you.. ;) xx
Thank you for the warm and positive feedback, it's so good knowing we have such lovely people here enjoying everything we do and have to offer here.
You've been with us a while now and are a strong advocate for and of the site and I for one can't thank you enough.
:love: xx
I know I know and you've been traumatized since our meeting ! :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I know I know and you've been traumatized since our meeting ! :)
Only a little :D x
Also I want so say did you know, it's two years since the inception of this, next month. two years. Approx 18 months online.. And look how far it's all come knowing what we're up against.
Definitely proud to have some of the most genuine and sincere members here..;) x

24 November 2015
Only a little :D x
Also I want so say did you know, it's two years since the inception of this, next month. two years. Approx 18 months online.. And look how far it's all come knowing what we're up against.
Definitely proud to have some of the most genuine and sincere members here..;) x
Woohoo whens the party x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yet to meet any of you, that's a pleasure I'm looking forward to.
From the interaction I had on here your a all very nice and sincere. Keep up the great work and thanks for creating such an fantastic site x
You're most welcome Big Man and you're one gent who is paving the way and showing other gents here just how to behave. A pleasure having you on here my friend and we both look forward to meeting you too...
Just don't forget the grapes ;)

17 December 2015
City
Aldington

totally agree with every single word- fantastic site, fantastic owners, fantastic staff, and fantastic members (on the whole - and those that don't fit that description have been and are dealt with appropriately).

Thank you to all of you, for putting the 'Social' back into swinging.
Mr AND Mrs @2ofus

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
totally agree with every single word- fantastic site, fantastic owners, fantastic staff, and fantastic members (on the whole - and those that don't fit that description have been and are dealt with appropriately).

Thank you to all of you, for putting the 'Social' back into swinging.
Mr AND Mrs @2ofus
Thank you very much both for the very kind words, appreciated a lot. :)