Staff Of Ss

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
24 November 2015
@Miss-Sexy-Legs you are being nice ....why? What have you done :)

I'm just part of the team that are here to try to make this site different and safer for all the members of the site. Thank you for the kind words they are appreciated.

Now come on wot u after huh.
Nothing at all just After speaking to someone the other day it got me thinking about the whole value of this site and its network of people especially you all xxx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
It was a real pleasure to meet the whole staff team back in March. Unfortunately, conversation with some of you was much too brief but it was a fitting way to celebrate the 1st birthday of Social Swinging. This site's format takes a bit of getting used to but once conquered, works very well. Everyone should be very proud of progress to date with membership still growing, all be it in a controlled way. It's very reassuring to know that almost without exception, everyone here is real, genuine and here for the right reasons.

I personally very much look forward to meeting up with staff members in the future and hopefully spending more time to chat face to face. Keep up the good work and long may it continue.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It was a real pleasure to meet the whole staff team back in March. Unfortunately, conversation with some of you was much too brief but it was a fitting way to celebrate the 1st birthday of Social Swinging. This site's format takes a bit of getting used to but once conquered, works very well. Everyone should be very proud of progress to date with membership still growing, all be it in a controlled way. It's very reassuring to know that almost without exception, everyone here is real, genuine and here for the right reasons.

I personally very much look forward to meeting up with staff members in the future and hopefully spending more time to chat face to face. Keep up the good work and long may it continue.
Indeed, although we spoke a fair bit we definitely could have benefited from speaking a bit more. However that said Mr Steed I am sure we will in August.
Thank you again for the kind words, you've also been here for some time and are also a strong advocate of the site, our ethos and basically 'our way' .. For genuine people, by genuine people who want to make a difference to the online community of swinging.
An excellent statement and post to make, thank you. :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Thankyou Sir.. it was a pleasure to meet you.. at the VA i was disapointed though you weren't sporting a brolly!! ;) until next time sexy sir.. xx

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Just stole this off of a friend's Facebook page ...... thought it summed up the handsome Mr @Admin and and the gorgeous Mrs @Pearls pretty perfectly...
FB_IMG_1467993676797.jpg
again, for EVERYTHING you do - I think you know by now that EVERYONE on here that has met you ..... and a huge percentage that haven't (yet) consider you friends - if that HAD somehow slipped you by .... well, now you DO know
We love both of you, and have huge respect for everything you've done.

Thanks again xxxx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just stole this off of a friend's Facebook page ...... thought it summed up the handsome Mr @Admin and and the gorgeous Mrs @Pearls pretty perfectly...
View attachment 19050
again, for EVERYTHING you do - I think you know by now that EVERYONE on here that has met you ..... and a huge percentage that haven't (yet) consider you friends - if that HAD somehow slipped you by .... well, now you DO know

Thanks again xxxx
Awww bless thank you so much both. You're most welcome...
This has been some very nice and warm thoughts, especially after an awful day lol..
Thank you very much both and you're honestly most welcome xx

M

meet_the_fockers

View attachment 19050

Thanks again xxxx
I aint feckin welsh...
Pfffft fecking woolie backs... :rolleyes: and theyre BOTH pains in the derrier's!!
:D

Reactions: Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

View attachment 19050

Thanks again xxxx
Bobbbbb i need an ode to mrs fockerrr :D now you know you loves me :sneaky:

Reactions: 2ofus and Admin
4 August 2016
My Views of the owners and moderators firstly @Admin a caring and very approachable owner of this site then theres his better half @Pearls shes an amazing lady together they are a formidable and wonderful team with great staff . @meet_the_fockers wow she comes across as little stern but shes a lovely lady really her other halfs not to bad either . @Therapon hes a teddybear very helpful and not at all scary lol @Scrunchy&Muffet the lovely team to know.the rest Ive yet meet but im sure I will in the future so all in all a fantastic site with amazing staff and im honoured to be a part of it so thank you from the bottom of my heart for being you ang having a great site with so many lovely people xx
I love the banter with pearls fab x