Stews Drop In Centre ..........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Like hairy legs on a man and a hairy chest not too much just enough to run your fingers through.

14 February 2017
City
Luton
For the first time I actually don't know what to say (stop the 'thank goodness for that' )
Maybe just a cooo eee! I'm here, just lurking, observing, peeking not poking. No, definitely not poking!
Just sat in the naughty corner where I've been for what seems like forever.
Can I come out now?
I'll try not to upset anyone
I'll try to be good x

D

Deleted member 6127

For the first time I actually don't know what to say (stop the 'thank goodness for that' )
Maybe just a cooo eee! I'm here, just lurking, observing, peeking not poking. No, definitely not poking!
Just sat in the naughty corner where I've been for what seems like forever.
Can I come out now?
I'll try not to upset anyone
I'll try to be good x
Come out come out wherever you are Cx

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Come out come out wherever you are Cx
No, I'm scared. The boogie man (yes, I said boogie not bogey) is gonna get me.
Wasn't my fault
Didn't mean to upset anyone
But it's really scary in the corner
It's dark too
I'm sure there's a big spider sitting beside me as well eewww!

14 February 2017
City
Luton
Has anyone actually realised that our dear moderators when abbreviated are mod (singular) now that backwards is Dom, does that make us all subs?? o_O

D

Deleted member 6127

Lol we have a hairy and a smooth one :rofl:
I like this one and I like that one :mwah:
Never gone be hairy...well maybe after my next hike to Kilimanjaro then it's yeti time :p xxx :0)) T

Reactions: Sammy
S

Sammy

Very very true story I had a girlfriend once with a hairy nipple, not massively hairy but she used to let it grow to a length that when sucking the fecking thing used to tickle the back of your throat and make you cough

Is that too much information lol !

Ahhhhh jaysus
Really
Pluck the feckers ewwwww

S

Sammy

Let's just say it was a long long time ago before topiary was fashionable lol xx

Oh come on I know pruning n tweaking n gardening is only fairly recent but even waaaaaay back then surely ... ewwww