Stews Drop In Centre ..........

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Sammy

Ok I have a question for all you lovely folk today , random but
Here goes

If you have a follower/s who regularly pops on your profile at strange hrs during the day n night and had no interaction , say sporadically three four times within 20 mins ... would you presume they are just " peeping" at media

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Here goes

If you have a follower/s who regularly pops on your profile at strange hrs during the day n night and had no interaction , say sporadically three four times within 20 mins ... would you presume they are just " peeping" at media
Welcome to my world dalin.
Never assume.. it could be all manner of reasons..

Reactions: Sammy

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No. Lots of people view others profiles for different reasons. As MTF says don't assume anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammy
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Here goes

Not necessarily. I don't usually look at media to begin with. I like to see if the person has been bothered to write a profile or not. I tend to head straight for 'information' find out what their into, what they looking for etc. It might take me a couple of visits before I absorb all the info.
I don't look at everyone's media, only if their profile interests me or Mr N x

S

Sammy

Not necessarily. I don't usually look at media to begin with. I like to see if the person has been bothered to write a profile or not. I tend to head straight for 'information' find out what their into, what they looking for etc. It might take me a couple of visits before I absorb all the info.
I don't look at everyone's media, only if their profile interests me or Mr N x
J

I'm the same as you
I have been chatting to folk for ages and then they will say something presuming I've. Been on their media.

Sx

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3175

Here goes

Probably cos everyone's media is so god damn sexy!
Puts hands in air - I have been known to do it a lot recently so apologies if it's you! But mainly doing it to read people's information. I've noticed recently in my giddiness to enjoy the site, I have never really read people's profiles so have been making sure I have rectified this!
Apologies if it looks like I'm stalking! :palm::):whistle:
S xxxxxx

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

Probably cos everyone's media is so god damn sexy!
Puts hands in air - I have been known to do it a lot recently so apologies if it's you! But mainly doing it to read people's information. I've noticed recently in my giddiness to enjoy the site, I have never really read people's profiles so have been making sure I have rectified this!
Apologies if it looks like I'm stalking! :palm::):whistle:
S xxxxxx

lol now that made me giggle lol

There peeking and reading n peeking and reading but then there

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeking for 5 mins n peeeeeeeeking again

lol absolutely not I understand that's what's profile n media are for is to acquaint yourself with me ,

but there a difference between acquainting themselves with your media than aquainting themselves you n your media Lol

Anywhooooo it's not a biggy
Just curious n throwing it out there

N

No longer with us

Here goes

Once had someone look at our profile at least 20 times a day for nearly a week and when we finally met them I asked why and they said they were trying to get our attention :eek::eek::eek:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
lol now that made me giggle lol

There peeking and reading n peeking and reading but then there

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeking for 5 mins n peeeeeeeeking again

lol absolutely not I understand that's what's profile n media are for is to acquaint yourself with me ,

but there a difference between acquainting themselves with your media than aquainting themselves you n your media Lol

Anywhooooo it's not a biggy
Just curious n throwing it out there

That is why you have the ability to control who sees your media and why we say if you have a problem report it.

S

Sammy

That is why you have the ability to control who sees your media and why we say if you have a problem report it.

@Therapon im not making a big deal hunni I was just curious for people's thoughts and opinions and actually I was about to reply @Her_him69 because that made me laugh out loud... funny approach but hey everyone's different

Honestly if I had an issue I would either talk to staff n mods and the person themselves

Sc

N

No longer with us

@Therapon im not making a big deal hunni I was just curious for people's thoughts and opinions and actually I was about to reply @Her_him69 because that made me laugh out loud... funny approach but hey everyone's different

Honestly if I had an issue I would either talk to staff n mods and the person themselves

Sc
It didn't bother me what so ever hun, I took it as a compliment because of who it was... if I did have I would just yell !!! :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Therapon