• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Stews Drop In Centre ..........

S

Sammy

Ok I have a question for all you lovely folk today , random but
Here goes

If you have a follower/s who regularly pops on your profile at strange hrs during the day n night and had no interaction , say sporadically three four times within 20 mins ... would you presume they are just " peeping" at media

Reactions: No longer with us
M

meet_the_fockers

Welcome to my world dalin.
Never assume.. it could be all manner of reasons..

Reactions: Sammy

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
No. Lots of people view others profiles for different reasons. As MTF says don't assume anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sammy
14 February 2017
City
Luton
Not necessarily. I don't usually look at media to begin with. I like to see if the person has been bothered to write a profile or not. I tend to head straight for 'information' find out what their into, what they looking for etc. It might take me a couple of visits before I absorb all the info.
I don't look at everyone's media, only if their profile interests me or Mr N x

S

Sammy

J

I'm the same as you
I have been chatting to folk for ages and then they will say something presuming I've. Been on their media.

Sx

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3175

Probably cos everyone's media is so god damn sexy!
Puts hands in air - I have been known to do it a lot recently so apologies if it's you! But mainly doing it to read people's information. I've noticed recently in my giddiness to enjoy the site, I have never really read people's profiles so have been making sure I have rectified this!
Apologies if it looks like I'm stalking!
S xxxxxx

Reactions: Therapon
S

Sammy

lol now that made me giggle lol

There peeking and reading n peeking and reading but then there

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeking for 5 mins n peeeeeeeeking again

lol absolutely not I understand that's what's profile n media are for is to acquaint yourself with me ,

but there a difference between acquainting themselves with your media than aquainting themselves you n your media Lol

Anywhooooo it's not a biggy
Just curious n throwing it out there

N

No longer with us

Once had someone look at our profile at least 20 times a day for nearly a week and when we finally met them I asked why and they said they were trying to get our attention

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

That is why you have the ability to control who sees your media and why we say if you have a problem report it.

S

Sammy

That is why you have the ability to control who sees your media and why we say if you have a problem report it.

@Therapon im not making a big deal hunni I was just curious for people's thoughts and opinions and actually I was about to reply @Her_him69 because that made me laugh out loud... funny approach but hey everyone's different

Honestly if I had an issue I would either talk to staff n mods and the person themselves

Sc

N

No longer with us

It didn't bother me what so ever hun, I took it as a compliment because of who it was... if I did have I would just yell !!!

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…