Strangest, Weirdest Or Most Daring Place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3657

OK, not sure if this one has been done before, but hey ho.

Right, as the title eludes, where is the strangest, weirdest or most daring place that you engaged in a sexual activity?

I may as well go first.

For me it is the most daring. I have a few stories where it has been daring but one that first springs to mind was when I was living in Cyprus. In Limassol on a night out (one of many) I met a girl from Sunderland. Very attractive and friendly:whistle:. After being up all night, we decided to head down to a secluded spot on the beach. Well not a secluded as we thought. It turns out that boats use that part of the beach to coast in to the port ( I didn't know :eek:) but that did not stop us. Few toots later (from the boats guys, the boats, tut) we decided to go for a drive. Now we are driving along Limassol sea front about 11 am, so it is getting busy when she decides she is still in the mood and well, I'm sure you have the idea of what she did next.

So there we are, I am sure there some interesting and/or funny stories from you crazy bunch. Willing to share?

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ok at our old house we had a row of connifers at the bottom of the garden with an archway through . It led to a small sheltered area at the back surrounded by hedges. So we thought this was the ideal place for some outdoor fun. So we trundle down the garden....lay down the blanket and get naked. We are in the midst of "doing the do" when all of a sudden a lawnmower fires up. The house which backs on to ours had decided to cut their lawn but the worst part was the hedge was actually very sparce and im sure he got an eyeful!!!! Oooops xx

D

Deleted member 3657

In a lift in a multi story block of flats, it was daytime and I was 15! I was nervous and excited and since then my fantasy is to have sex in a glass lift with people watching as it goes down floor by floor :D
Going down going down ;) fnar fnar

Reactions: Deleted member 3289
D

Deleted member 3657

In a lift in a multi story block of flats, it was daytime and I was 15! I was nervous and excited and since then my fantasy is to have sex in a glass lift with people watching as it goes down floor by floor :D
So were you in an elevated sense of arousal??? :rofl: I'll get me coat......

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
In a park we didnt know. It all looked nice and secluded, in amongst the trees below a cliff. The only bit we hadnt counted on was that there was a main footpath along the cliff top.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
M

meet_the_fockers

Erm under a weeping willow tree, on the way home from the pub.. on the main road.. in someones front garden.. eeek :D
Under a waterfall in spain.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
D

Deleted member 3657

on the way home from the pub.. on the main road.. in someones front garden.. eeek :D
Under a waterfall in spain.

I did the same, except it was on the garden wall, along the main road. it was about 1 am. Several friends saw me.

D

Deleted member 2610

19 year old on leave for a week from the army. Home to see the girlfriend in the front room of her parents house. She's sat on me grinding away and her dad walks in and asks if we want tea..he stood there talking as we pretended to just be cwtching and then walked out mmmm x

Reactions: Deleted member 3289
H

heavenNhell

three for me meet the strange places
in the middle of the square at the local cricket club during a snow storm
away toilets portman road
and in two different signalboxes at work

keith