Strangest, Weirdest Or Most Daring Place?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3657
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 April 2015
City
Haverfordwest
At a popular spot for tourists here in Pembrokeshire (bosherston Lilly ponds) during half term, I was 19/20 dating a teacher from the local comp, in a not so secret spot I managed to give him a fantastic bj, then sit on him for slow sensual sex, good job I was wearing a skirt! Blush whenever I go there realising how easily we could have been caught! Especially as we saw several of his students as we walked back to the car!

J

joshuaaiden

Well I can only go on what my mates and their mates get up to but seems like more people shagging in club toilets, cars, alley ways, parking lots, parks, beaches, kitchen, office and shower rooms. So it feels old fashioned, or maybe its just me :rolleyes:

Oh add club toilets to my list of unusual places, in Malia and Sunny Beach, Bulgaria

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I can only go on what my mates and their mates get up to but seems like more people shagging in club toilets, cars, alley ways, parking lots, parks, beaches, kitchen, office and shower rooms. So it feels old fashioned, or maybe its just me :rolleyes:

Oh add club toilets to my list of unusual places, in Malia and Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
Shagging in toilets. Privilege. ;)
*rolls eyes... :rolleyes:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Strangest - on the roof of an hgv (it wasn't moving at the time!!). Weirdest - on a horse in the Highlands (horse was not invited nor participated) most dangerous - I had a 1/2 blowjob in the back of a police van in Birmingham - Broad Street but very nearly caught out.
Love risky outdoor sex!!!!!

Reactions: Admin
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Oh and most recently weirdest experience was imaccing where men really shouldn't and having to run ice on the once blue but now very red and angry area. Not sure if it was nice sexually or soooo soothing because it felt like a dragon had breathed fire on my town halls for an hour!!!!

Does the back seats of a National Express coach count?
To the sound of Tim Flowers' "National Express" playing on the coach radio? lol
Like it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Deleted member 3657

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Strangest - on the roof of an hgv (it wasn't moving at the time!!). Weirdest - on a horse in the Highlands (horse was not invited nor participated) most dangerous - I had a 1/2 blowjob in the back of a police van in Birmingham - Broad Street but very nearly caught out.
Love risky outdoor sex!!!!!
That's hilarious :D

M

MickeyBlueBalls

It's a bit like shoes I like nice and comfortable... Must be getting ancient :D
Bedrooms always good mate. You can get up to loads more in the bedroom without the risk of being arrested.

P

peakcouple

A couple of weeks after we met, we went for a walk in Lathkill Dale in the Peak District. We sat down between the path and the river and had our sandwiches, then lust took over and we undressed completely and made love. We could hear people walking along the path and talking, and could glimpse them through the thin cover of grass and twigs. How nobody saw us we'll never know, maybe they did but just kept walking. We've been back to the place many times since and can hardly believe we did it, the place is completely visible from the path. When younger G and a girlfriend got into the back seat of an old, small mini and undressed completely; the mini was in a small lay-by on a busy road and although it was night, cars kept on driving by. You do strange things when mother nature takes over your brain!

S

Singer-swinger

Anyone ever been naughty in back of a packed bus? ;)
Once on a train a friend decided nothing was going to stop her. Scary and exciting.:doggystyle:
Same friend gave me a blow job under a cubicle type table in a pub. It's really difficult to say hello to people with your cum face on... :doggy:

Reactions: Therapon and Admin