Sub Drop

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

I'm not sure you can avoid it, or even mitigate really.

I have done previously, but only on small sessions, a sugary fizzy drink and I'm usually okay.
The last big session of impact play that I received, I was in a sub space that was so epic, I couldn't register anyone around me. I was aware people were there and of every thwack that I took, I felt like I was on another planet. The drink didn't work, I just wanted wrapping in a blanket. As I crashed so quickly, it really effected my ME, to the point I couldn't move.

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
D

Deleted member 1402

Hi Vixen,
I always make time at the end of a scene to just hug and stroke my sub. They tell me that gentle
contact brings them down easier. What`s your method?
We posted at the same time! Usually just a fizzy drink, I've never tried close contact, but have heard of others receiving this, but at fet events I've never seen it.

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I have done previously, but only on small sessions, a sugary fizzy drink and I'm usually okay.
The last big session of impact play that I received, I was in a sub space that was so epic, I couldn't register anyone around me. I was aware people were there and of every thwack that I took, I felt like I was on another planet. The drink didn't work, I just wanted wrapping in a blanket. As I crashed so quickly, it really effected my ME, to the point I couldn't move.
Popping my science hat on, sub space is also a chemical thing. Your body pumps itself full of chemical and mind altering compounds that, well make you high but the body is also very efficient at processing and breaking down these compounds when they are no longer needed, other pleasurable acts like cuddling, massaging and even kissing can ease this as your body will release other compounds that produce senses of welbeing and pleasure, but every high is followed by a low it's just the way of things.
Hope that makes sense bio-chemistry and pharmacology are far from my strong suits.

D

Deleted member 1402

Popping my science hat on, sub space is also a chemical thing. Your body pumps itself full of chemical and mind altering compounds that, well make you high but the body is also very efficient at processing and breaking down these compounds when they are no longer needed, other pleasurable acts like cuddling, massaging and even kissing can ease this as your body will release other compounds that produce senses of welbeing and pleasure, but every high is followed by a low it's just the way of things.
Hope that makes sense bio-chemistry and pharmacology are far from my strong suits.
Thanks for explaining it that way, it's much appreciated.
I've been on a giganitic drop for the past 4 weeks, yet chatting to Sir just once a day helps to lift it. Being alone makes me drop again. It's quite draining to be honest.

18 October 2016
Reassurance, comfort, and physical contact are all good. As others have said as well, nice food or drink can help as well. The best thing I find is to take your time with whatever it is that helps your partner in that situation, it will take as long as it takes

D

Deleted member 1402

One question I do have for other subs, do you get a sort of drop if your Dom hasn't been in touch for a day (not sure if it is one in this scenario). I'm not being ignored, or punished, just real life on occasion gets in the way.

D

Deleted member 1402

You lost your sub hun? I had no idea..
Can you just switch like that? X

Well his wife wanted to give up swinging, but now they want me to continue to be his Domme as he's into some extreme stuff which she's not into.
I can switch really easily, but preferred being his Mistress, I had to be in control for various reasons.

M

meet_the_fockers

Well his wife wanted to give up swinging, but now they want me to continue to be his Domme as he's into some extreme stuff which she's not into.
I can switch really easily, but preferred being his Mistress, I had to be in control for various reasons.
Only experience ive had really re sub n domme..
I was asked to keep a guy at my feet on a lead at the gatehouse, after id thrashed him, in the dungeon.. i did of course oblige lol... fasinating it is.. x

D

Deleted member 1402

Only experience ive had really re sub n domme..
I was asked to keep a guy at my feet on a lead at the gatehouse, after id thrashed him, in the dungeon.. i did of course oblige lol... fasinating it is.. x
It is. Took me 12 months of getting to know him to feel comfortable in being Domme.
Supposed to be at a fet event tonight at TH, but I'm fooked and all I wanna do is snuggle up with Sir :(

M

meet_the_fockers

It is. Took me 12 months of getting to know him to feel comfortable in being Domme.
Supposed to be at a fet event tonight at TH, but I'm fooked and all I wanna do is snuggle up with Sir :(
Get yourself out there huni... we'd come too, but taken a bit of a back seat at the min... mr F,s eyes etc..
We shall get to town house at some bloody point. X

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

This is a really interesting thread but its not something i know much about. Therefore im learning alot from those of you who do particupate in this. Xxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Get yourself out there huni... we'd come too, but taken a bit of a back seat at the min... mr F,s eyes etc..
We shall get to town house at some bloody point. X
I'm far too dead to go out, I'll not be safe to drive, hopefully I'll be there next weekend, they've got burlesque on.

T

Twickerman

With my regular playmate, it is chocolate and a picnic blanket lol. Her need is intense impact and sensory play, after which she displays the same symptoms VV describes. So I cover her with a picnic blanket, think foil space blanket with a soft layer. She is hype sensitive afterwards so gets left till she starts to return to the now. Eventually once she can move, cuddles and chocolate in a quiet corner.

Her mood drops in the few days after and so I ramp up contact and she tends to try and keep herself busy so as to not brood. Big highs as said tend to be followed by big drops, with practice you just tend to be able to soften them a little.The lack of understanding of her needs is one of the reasons we stopped playing in clubs.

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1402

With my regular playmate, it is chocolate and a picnic blanket lol. Her need is intense impact and sensory play, after which she displays the same symptoms VV describes. So I cover her with a picnic blanket, think foil space blanket with a soft layer. She is hype sensitive afterwards so gets left till she starts to return to the now. Eventually once she can move, cuddles and chocolate in a quiet corner.

Her mood drops in the few days after and so I ramp up contact and she tends to try and keep herself busy so as to not brood. Big highs as said tend to be followed by big drops, with practice you just tend to be able to soften them a little.The lack of understanding of her needs is one of the reasons we stopped playing in clubs.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
I have a brooding issue, it's killing me off, I feel awful because I'm quite needy and crave quite a bit of attention. I'm hoping with time that this will improve.