Suits Vs Lingerie

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I'm not sure how to phase this but a conversation I had with someone has got me thinking.

Why is it that so often a man in suit is equated to a woman in lingerie, when the two are very different garments a suit is made up of layers which have the effect of hiding the body and giving a false silhouette where are women's lingerie exposes the body while stubly "improving" it (improving is the wrong word I know), never mind the whole lingerie is underclothes and a suit is overclothes thing.

So why are they so often used to equate one and other, surely a man in suit equates more to a woman in a nice dress? With different suits being different dresses.

27 April 2015
I think it's a power/control thing on both sides of the coin, the woman in sexy revealing underwear is in complete feminine control of her own body, and probably most of the male bodies around her too, whereas the male suit promotes power in a business like executive manner, and people see the suit and presume so much, as they do with the lingerie.
Within swinging I have noticed especially at clubs, that lingerie is the equivalent of the suit for ladies, and the classy suit on a man is a power trip for a lot of the guys there, as they would look daft in sexy lingerie xx
@The-A-Team

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
I love a man in a suit. I think as someone has already said there is a bit of a power thing to it but it's just so sexy. .....gonna stop now I'm starting to drool and that's not a good look. - Looby :love::rofl::rofl::D

Reactions: MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I love a man in a suit. I think as someone has already said there is a bit of a power thing to it but it's just so sexy. .....gonna stop now I'm starting to drool and that's not a good look. - Looby :love::rofl::rofl::D
Must make a note !! Suit = Looby drool don't forget towels .....
:sneaky::sneaky: .

Reactions: Looby&Lew
M

MickeyBlueBalls

It's a matter of primeval instinc that survives to this day and is a fantastic demonstration of how differently men and women think. Traditionally men view women as sexual objects to bear children and therefore a scantily clad woman is therefore more stimulating. A woman associates a man in a suit as measure of power and success.therefore would be a better suitor to provide more security for her and their children's future.
Pesrsonally I just like women in lingerie!

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Does this thread extend to superheroes. I have a barman suit ......any takers???

Reactions: Admin