Suits Vs Lingerie

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
I'm not sure how to phase this but a conversation I had with someone has got me thinking.

Why is it that so often a man in suit is equated to a woman in lingerie, when the two are very different garments a suit is made up of layers which have the effect of hiding the body and giving a false silhouette where are women's lingerie exposes the body while stubly "improving" it (improving is the wrong word I know), never mind the whole lingerie is underclothes and a suit is overclothes thing.

So why are they so often used to equate one and other, surely a man in suit equates more to a woman in a nice dress? With different suits being different dresses.

I guess mainly because most men will get the same sort of confidence lift if they look good, my hubby likes wearing suits, or at least a nice suit jacket with jeans if going smart casual because it makes him feels good and he always likes to make an effort dress well (he a tart really) and I know he'd always rather be, over dressed for somewhere, than feel out of place because he not suitably attired.
But as with all clothing, the suit does need to fit properly otherwise it looks awful no matter how much it cost.

I know when I put on some nice lingerie firstly and foremost I'm wearing for how it makes me feel rather than for anyone else benefit. Again, I try and buy lingerie thats practical to wear daily, so will go for vintage inspired stuff, as it normally has an element of shapewear to it, so it helps smooth out lumps and bumps and keeps the wobbly bits in check, again those aspects help me feel confident in my appearance.

Muse xx