Sun And Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6127

Miss C calls me ‘three tent...’, my bivy tent, 2 man tent and new one just for Miss C a big one...don’t like them small :lol:. Also a shovel for the loo and gather the doc leaves for....xxxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 8095

Miss C calls me ‘three tent...’, my bivy tent, 2 man tent and new one just for Miss C a big one...don’t like them small :lol:. Also a shovel for the loo and gather the doc leaves for....xxxxx :0)) T
so you like camping T?? :lol:

I love being outdoors, although i wont sufder when we go camping, i have to have a toilet and electric, my bottie is to delicate for doc leaves :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: xxx M

D

Deleted member 6127

so you like camping T?? :lol:

I love being outdoors, although i wont sufder when we go camping, i have to have a toilet and electric, my bottie is to delicate for doc leaves :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: xxx M
Ooooo I do love camping, most extreme was 5 weeks in the The Himalayas going to Base Camp Everest -17 one night...brass monkey lol.
Miss C has made me more civilised with bigger tent lol xxxx :0)) T

D

Deleted member 8095

Ooooo I do love camping, most extreme was 5 weeks in the The Himalayas going to Base Camp Everest -17 one night...brass monkey lol.
alot of people come into where i work, doing Everest basecamp.
I am a fair weather camper, that likes my comfort, but we camp with the little ones too so there are things we need to have xx
I do love being outdoors though xx

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 8095

I don't know what i done there for it all to appear as 1 pmsl!!!

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Show off :rofl:

D

Deleted member 8095

I work for a big out door company, so i onow these things :lol::lol:

So when and where, a ss camping trip sounds like a bloody good idea :lol::sneaky:

D

Deleted member 8095

Love the fluttering eye lashes :lol::lol:

I get a really good discount, however i can only use it for people that live with me, or i loose my job :cry::cry: