Sun And Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 8095

We can try :lol: you can be my welsh cousin that has moved in :rofl::rofl::rofl: seems like alot if effort for a discount though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes the weather has made me very sweaty and I'm about to get even more sweaty:sneaky:........im gonna do the ironing :lol::lol:

19 March 2015
We can try :lol: you can be my welsh cousin that has moved in :rofl::rofl::rofl: seems like alot if effort for a discount though :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes the weather has made me very sweaty and I'm about to get even more sweaty:sneaky:........im gonna do the ironing :lol::lol:
Well we could be long lost cousins. :D
Yeah it's very sweaty. Knew all about it last night. It was like Turkish Sauna here :sneaky: :whistle: :rofl:

D

Deleted member 8095

Well we could be long lost cousins. :D
Yeah it's very sweaty. Knew all about it last night. It was like Turkish Sauna here :sneaky: :whistle: :rofl:
I do have distant welsh family as it happens ;):love:
I want to get hot and sweaty tonight for the right reasons :sneaky: not because ive got to iron :rofl::rofl:

19 March 2015
I do have distant welsh family as it happens ;):love:
I want to get hot and sweaty tonight for the right reasons :sneaky: not because ive got to iron :rofl::rofl:
Everyone should have some Welsh in them IMHO :whistle:

LOL same here, but someone has got wobbly legs and is exhausted so it may not happen for me this evening :D
Enjoy though! :sneaky:

D

Deleted member 8095

I've never had a welsh one :sneaky::sneaky::rofl::rofl:
I get plenty of Scottish and ive had English but never welsh or Irish. May have to rectify that :sneaky::lol:

Oh i love getting wobbly legs :sneaky: i will if we finish ironing early enough ;):lol:

19 March 2015
I've never had a welsh one :sneaky::sneaky::rofl::rofl:
I get plenty of Scottish and ive had English but never welsh or Irish. May have to rectify that :sneaky::lol:

Oh i love getting wobbly legs :sneaky: i will if we finish ironing early enough ;):lol:
Celtic Crusade :rofl:
Well enjoy then you naughty pair! Someone is seriously worn out from last night's frolics so I have no chance. But that's okay... it can keep.

Until tomorrow :D

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 8095

Celtic Crusade :rofl:
Well enjoy then you naughty pair! Someone is seriously worn out from last night's frolics so I have no chance. But that's okay... it can keep.

Until tomorrow :D
Celtic crusade, sounds like a good name for a party :lol::lol:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: have a good evening Admin x

S

Sammy

Oh but i do like an Irish accent :sneaky::sneaky:

Might have to seek out a welsh guy, they wear kilts too don't they?? :sneaky::sneaky::lol::lol:

I do believe a certain man on here has a kilt ... as yet not seen the proof ....and he had two fabulous accents lol posh Welsh and broad Welsh
Sx

D

Deleted member 8095

I do believe a certain man on here has a kilt ... as yet not seen the proof ....and he had two fabulous accents lol posh Welsh and broad Welsh
Sx
I do like a kilt,something very sexy about it :sneaky::sneaky: