What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Superheroes xx

Lips_Pearls

PV
Sprtr
Some excellent posts ha! :D

Well here goes;
Mr. Incredible is considered one of the most powerful Supers. During his early career, he was known for working alone, something that led him to push away Buddy Pine.

He possesses the powers of enhanced strength and durability, as well as enhanced senses.

Need I say more :whistle::whistle::whistle: xx

Pearls

#PearlsTechSupport

Well here goes;
Mr. Incredible is considered one of the most powerful Supers. During his early career, he was known for working alone, something that led him to push away Buddy Pine.

He possesses the powers of enhanced strength and durability, as well as enhanced senses.

Hes not good looking though hehe xxx

Admin

Admin
Such a play on words.. :whistle: :surprise:

Well here goes;