Swinger's Clubs - Carrying Your 'essentials'

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
2 September 2015
City
Crawley
When at Kestrel's a couple of years ago, a couple I played with had all their 'Essentials' in pockets created in the ends of the towels. The ends had been folded back on themselves and sewn up, a little velcro added and a great little space for condoms, lube, and other bits...

Any other good idea's

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
When at Kestrel's a couple of years ago, a couple I played with had all their 'Essentials' in pockets created in the ends of the towels. The ends had been folded back on themselves and sewn up, a little velcro added and a great little space for condoms, lube, and other bits...

Any other good idea's
Brilliant idea! (y)

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
Who on earth wears knickers in a sex club?? Major re-think needed xx
Well one lady i played with in a club, had a pair on as part of that night's outfit. They didn't stay on that long, and if they did have a condom in them, I doubt it would have been very easy to find.....but you do when you need to though don't you ;)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Dharrison

What would be the essentials a guy should bring along? Just condoms and lube? I've never been so excuse my naivety haha

Reactions: Admin and Pearls