Swinging And Families

• Thread starter Scrunchy&Muffet
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

So alot of us on here have young families. We all undetstand how hard it can be to fit in the fun around the kids and work etc.
So ....my question is this. Would you attend a meet if the couple had their kids upstairs in bed?
Would this be a total no no for you? Everyones opinnion on this may be different but if thats the only way they can fit in a meet....is it so wrong?
Interested in your thoughts? Xxx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Got to be honest, we wouldn't go. We just wouldn't be able to relax with the knowledge that the little ones could pop there head round the door

5 January 2016
City
Letchworth Garden City
I personally wouldn't be comfortable with it.
Everybody has to make their own decisions, I guess, just not for me... I do understand how hard it can be to my lifestyle around my family though!

L

louise1970

Outof respect for you both as a couple with young family it wouldn't be ideal or appropriate so out of respect for you as a family I'd say no ☺ x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I think you would have to know someone extremely well even to consider it but no it would be very strange I think .... And definitely no from me ...

D

Deleted member 3858

Our kids are in their teens, too nosy by half, so no. Even when they were younger it wouldn't seem right. Still nosy then, take after their mother..

X

XX

Had to think long and hard about this one as we can see how difficult it may be, but at the end of the day there is just too much risk that the little ones would see (or hear) something they are really not meant to and explaining it to them would just be too difficult to imagine and could be too confusing and hurtful for them to have to deal with.

X

XX

If it was us inviting others into our home we would always prefer to have meet the others on 'neutral' ground first.

If it was basically having friends around for the evening for a few drinks, a bite to eat, a chat or a film, that would be ok in our book.

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

Not for me.
I heard my parents get up to all sorts with other women they'd invited back, I was 12. It seriously messed my head up for years. Not that what they were doing, but doing it in the house nearly every night and not being bothered that I knew what was going on.

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I think the vast majority have said it would not be appropriate for them. But for those with famillies who cant get sitters what is the solution?

Can i just add that this doesnt reflect us in any way. Im merely posing an interesting question xxx

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
I think the vast majority have said it would not be appropriate for them. But for those with famillies who cant get sitters what is the solution?

Can i just add that this doesnt reflect us in any way. Im merely posing an interesting question xxx
Ages ago and elsewhere I argued that more kinky socials should happen during school hours to help with the child care issue, I was of course shouted down but then again I was also arguing that they are venues apart from pubs.
Maybe the same could be said here weekday day time, kids are at school so out of the picture.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015

i am probably the worst person to be replying to this but other than finding sitters,friends ,grand parents other family is there a solution ? ....lock them in a cupboard :eek: sorry ...........:spank:its a serious subject i know and a dilemma ..:D

Reactions: Admin
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Ages ago and elsewhere I argued that more kinky socials should happen during school hours to help with the child care issue, I was of course shouted down but then again I was also arguing that they are venues apart from pubs.
Maybe the same could be said here weekday day time, kids are at school so out of the picture.

I think for those who dont work that could be a very possible solution. But for those who do....they are still stuck. Xx

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

i am probably the worst person to be replying to this but other than finding sitters,friends ,grand parents other family is there a solution ? ....lock them in a cupboard :eek: sorry ...........:spank:its a serious subject i know and a dilemma ..:D

Im gonna lock you in a cupboard lol. Spanked bottom indeed x. But yes serious issue yo think about xx

Reactions: MP386

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
That's why The Vanilla Alternative hold a monthly MILF club party from 11am to 3pm

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 3411

Hmmmmm.. well while I think that children hearing parents having sex isn't a totally bad thing as they grow up knowing this is a normal part of life swinging and children? NEVER. perhaps your teenagers or adult offspring may understand but little minds can't comprehend or understand.
Might be wrong but swinging in front of your kids might be considered abuse.

B

Bump-n-Grind

Hmmmmm.. well while I think that children hearing parents having sex isn't a totally bad thing as they grow up knowing this is a normal part of life swinging and children? NEVER. perhaps your teenagers or adult offspring may understand but little minds can't comprehend or understand.
Might be wrong but swinging in front of your kids might be considered abuse.
I'd doubt teenagers would be too understanding either, no guarantee adult offspring would too.
Whilst I'm not in favour & wouldn't while the kids are in the house asleep. It's probably irresponsible but maybe abuse is strong, unless you mean literally in front of them, in which case any sexual acts swinging or not would be abuse.

I'm going to play advocate here, but plenty of single parents have sex with different partners under the same roof as their sleeping children, is that as damning or less so than the swingers that @Scrunchy&Muffet described in the OP?

Reactions: MP386 and Admin