Swinging and other men.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I have met many pushy people that are only interested in what they want to do, many times I have experienced unwanted fingers trying to be inserted were they are most unwelcome, or the unwanted playful slap, without any indication of it being part of the fun. On being told that it is a definite no, it is not unusual for the same person to do the same a few moments later.

And if that was the case, I would have to tell them to really GTFO or face serious issues from you/your partner. There's a line, and that's crossing it Sarah!
Just my tuppence worth x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Good, I know you wouldn't mess around anyway, but really that's seriously crossing lines that just should not be broken.
Some men just do not give a flying ..... xx

10 March 2015
Personally, for me (Martin), any contact from anyone during play which is outside of what might have been either formally agreed, or implied, is unacceptable. Whilst I am in no way homophobic, and have happily played in group situations, including where my cock is in contact with another, if a guy decided unilaterally to push the boundaries, I'm afraid he'd be told in no uncertain terms that he had crossed a line.

G

guy4fun

My primary interest is an MFM, but I am a bit odd because I am orally bi in the sense that I am happy to have oral sex with the guy, giving or receiving. However, snog him, give him a massage or kiss him anywhere else - I won't. The other odd thing is that I am happy to do this in front of his partner if it turns her on, but I won't meet him alone and do the same. Why not? I haven't got a clue. How the hell do I explain that to people? I can't. I just have to tell them straight (poor choice of phrase intentional).

If I want to meet a couple where the guy is straight, as far as I am concerned, I don't need to do anything to him so the question would not come up (neither would anything else if he were straight and I went down on him. Apart from my bruises after he hit me, that is....)

As far as ejaculation is concerned, if he were to come that would be fine but I prefer to save my seed for her. But as others have said, if you are in a situation where you want to do something and you are not sure how it will go down (I hope you have noticed that I'm choosing my words very carefully in this post) then it seems to me the guidelines haven't been agreed/discussed sufficiently.

Reactions: Pearls
M

Monty1875

A person may feel they are being molested when they are not interested in the what the other is. ie unwanted touching. This may be a miscommunication, but it can happen.

I guess the guy will have worked out that you are interested in doing such, again, if he gets it wrong the other person may feel insulted / upset. As many have already said, it is all about reading the signals / body language.

I have met many pushy people that are only interested in what they want to do, many times I have experienced unwanted fingers trying to be inserted were they are most unwelcome, or the unwanted playful slap, without any indication of it being part of the fun. On being told that it is a definite no, it is not unusual for the same person to do the same a few moments later.

Sarah x x x
It's about respect at the end of the day and some people just don't get it !

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Reading this thread has opened a discussion with myself and looby whilst we have both discused this as a fantasy and maybe one we would hope to pursue in the future. I can only add that yes the idea of a threesome with looby and another male is a huge turn on. The idea of another male touching me intimately or me touching them intimately is not something I would be comfortable with. This is obviously something that needs to be made clear at the outset to avoid confusion and disappointment. Communication is key

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
The idea of another male touching me intimately or me touching them intimately is not something I would be comfortable with. This is obviously something that needs to be made clear at the outset to avoid confusion and disappointment. Communication is key
Yes I'd agree communication is key, you have to be clear on what you both want, would you may like to try and more importantly what is not acceptable. If you don't feel comfortable then the answer has to be no.

Reactions: Looby&Lew
27 April 2015
Have to say, I love to be spoilt in an MMF situation, its very very satisfying, a huge turn on, and leaves you tingly for hours, however, its not something we do as a preference, but as a treat hmmmm id recommend it all day long, (Usually takes that long to tire 2 guys out lol)
Mrs A Team xxxx

L

lisamay

We are no bi. If a guy is bi its pretty much a deal breaker for us, . and there are men who want to play with both halves of the couple, and thats ok, but just not what we like.
Its all about me :) ...
but you have to be practical too. There will be some touching if you do a mfm .. so we understand that and that is cool, but we do make sure that the guy isnt wanting sex with husband too.
we also dont even do mfm very much .. usually its me with someone else with husband watching ..

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
29 May 2015
This is a great post. I have yet to experience any situation with another man but this is what would clog my mind as it happened. I know things I like and want to try and I wouldn't know to trust myself not to do them and ruin the moment. I fear I'll get so into the moment and end up engaging in full on bi play without thinking and it might not be welcomed. I know it wouldn't bother me at all and I would continue with anything that was happening.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
This is a great post. I have yet to experience any situation with another man but this is what would clog my mind as it happened. I know things I like and want to try and I wouldn't know to trust myself not to do them and ruin the moment. I fear I'll get so into the moment and end up engaging in full on bi play without thinking and it might not be welcomed. I know it wouldn't bother me at all and I would continue with anything that was happening.
You know... I have the perfect person for you to discuss things with, if you want to and if the gent will help too. He's someone quite unique and very in touch with life. @Orange-on-blue is a beautiful soul and will definitely relate to what you are feeling. :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4901

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thank you. I will for sure
He's such a lovely person and feels/senses everything around him. When I say he is a beautiful person, he really is. He is so connected with life you wouldn't believe.
I think you two could share many discussions about life together.

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

I (G) am a relative latecomer to bi play, and wouldn't try to touch or otherwise interact with another man unless I was at a club bi night or had checked beforehand that he was OK with it. I know how I'd have felt if it had happened to me unexpectedly before I tried it!:eek:

During MFMs (or MFM play during larger group action) there's always MM body contact - it's unavoidable when things heat up. This can be non-sexual or very sexual depending on who we're with. Rose and I are very happy to play straight and actually do most of the time, but if one or both of a couple we are with are bi, then that's a nice bonus. We play with one couple where the man is very non-bi, verging on homophobic, however he will happily do double-vaginal with me and the women, but he just wouldn't tolerate cock-to-cock contact outside of a vagina. Doesn't seem logical but I wouldn't think of saying so to him or his wife, that's his choice. One of the key things about swinging as far as we're concerned is to respect others' boundaries; if ours are getting crossed a simple 'no thanks' or moving the hand away has always worked.

D

Deleted member 4901

You know... I have the perfect person for you to discuss things with, if you want to and if the gent will help too. He's someone quite unique and very in touch with life. @Orange-on-blue is a beautiful soul and will definitely relate to what you are feeling. :)

Yes. Back and happy to chat. xxx