Swinging Club And Clothing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Hi all i hope ive posted in the right place but i need advice from you lovely ladies - maybe the gents as well could give their input.
We are both going to a club Saturday night - xtasia and I don't know what to wear. We decided on this club as you can keep your clothes on all night- which I intend doing as I'm a size 24 and don't feel comfortable in these gorgeous sexy lingerie items you can get (prob not in my size though :oops:) so if just like to sound you out about what is sexy enough and gents - if you're into the larger lady what do you think we look sexy/presentable in?
N x

S

Sammy

Hi all i hope ive posted in the right place but i need advice from you lovely ladies - maybe the gents as well could give their input.
We are both going to a club Saturday night - xtasia and I don't know what to wear. We decided on this club as you can keep your clothes on all night- which I intend doing as I'm a size 24 and don't feel comfortable in these gorgeous sexy lingerie items you can get (prob not in my size though :oops:) so if just like to sound you out about what is sexy enough and gents - if you're into the larger lady what do you think we look sexy/presentable in?
N x

Can I send you a pm?
Sx

D

Deleted member 3175

Honestly never been to a club, but I would say something that you feel sexy (and you are!) in. There’s nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable. S xx

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Hi Guys, We have done a fair old bit of clubbing around the place and we can assure you that whatever you comfortable dressed in you will be fine. Having said that jeans might be pushing it a bit far. A black dress or as you say a nice top and short skirt will get you noticed in a good way for sure. You will see girls as big if not bigger than yourself wandering around all but naked and ladies that look like models that will be wearing as many clothes as they can. In my opinion the wearing of a smile and chatting to strangers is the most important thing you can do. And lastly dont think everyone is looking at you cos you have 2 heads they are looking at everyone and so should you be. Hope you have a great night - Steve

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Hi Guys, We have done a fair old bit of clubbing around the place and we can assure you that whatever you comfortable dressed in you will be fine. Having said that jeans might be pushing it a bit far. A black dress or as you say a nice top and short skirt will get you noticed in a good way for sure. You will see girls as big if not bigger than yourself wandering around all but naked and ladies that look like models that will be wearing as many clothes as they can. In my opinion the wearing of a smile and chatting to strangers is the most important thing you can do. And lastly dont think everyone is looking at you cos you have 2 heads they are looking at everyone and so should you be. Hope you have a great night - Steve
Thanks for the advice - much appreciated. I chickened out this time as didn't feel I had anything "sexy" enough, so going to do a bit of shopping and get some more underwear and an outfit I feel comfortable in and we're going to give it another go later in the month or even next month. :D.
Neet x

D

Deleted member 9925

Wear what you want first time we went we wore normal going out to the pub clothes as we just went to get a feel for the place with no plans on playing at all, we even had arranged to meet friends in a nearby pub a little later that night. Go and talk to people,taking sex off the table makes you much more relaxed.

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
Wear what you want first time we went we wore normal going out to the pub clothes as we just went to get a feel for the place with no plans on playing at all, we even had arranged to meet friends in a nearby pub a little later that night. Go and talk to people,taking sex off the table makes you much more relaxed.
Thanks. That's a great help :D x

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 5247

As you can tell from my pictures I’m a big girl. I’d recommend something you could wear on a night out - not a casual night out though - with a silky nightie type slip underneath in case you want to dress down. I also take a short kimono in case I want to wrap up a little.

Whatever you decide on I hope you have a wonderful time!

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
As you can tell from my pictures I’m a big girl. I’d recommend something you could wear on a night out - not a casual night out though - with a silky nightie type slip underneath in case you want to dress down. I also take a short kimono in case I want to wrap up a little.

You have a gorgeous figure :D it sounds as though I'm going to have to buy that LBD lol :p as my normal attire of skinny black jeans obviously isn't smart enough x

S

Sammy

Ehhh big girl sorry not seeing it
Curvaceous most definitely

I ageee with @Neetdan youve gorgeous figure

Sx

D

Deleted member 5247

You have a gorgeous figure :D it sounds as though I'm going to have to buy that LBD lol :p as my normal attire of skinny black jeans obviously isn't smart enough x
Love an LBD. Fully steel boned corset and skirt is also a flattering yet sexy combo - it will flaunt off your enviable cleavage too!

Reactions: MP386 and Neetdan
D

Deleted member 5247

Ehhh big girl sorry not seeing it
Curvaceous most definitely

I ageee with @Neetdan youve gorgeous figure

Sx
Aw thanks you guys :oops:
I’m a 22 - it’s my proportionaly small tits that make me look smaller. Oh and a crafty camera angle haha

S

Sammy

Aw thanks you guys :oops:
I’m a 22 - it’s my proportionaly small tits that make me look smaller. Oh and a crafty camera angle haha

Wow hunni I thought you were 14/16 , As I said great figure
Yes camera angles are wonder at times n not at others
Sx