Swinging Club And Clothing

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
And ASOS do a + size section, River Island, Dorothy Perkins and H&M too S xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I don't think H&M clothes would fit me (I've never tried as I tend to keep away from the "cheaper" end of clothes shops as from my experience their cut is smaller) River Island?? Do they really do plus size? :) x

D

Deleted member 3175

I don't think H&M clothes would fit me (I've never tried as I tend to keep away from the "cheaper" end of clothes shops as from my experience their cut is smaller) River Island?? Do they really do plus size? :) x

yeah they do I have only just found it myself, they have a sale on at the moment!
I know what you mean about H&M, sometimes they hold back on the material! S xxxxxx

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
yeah they do I have only just found it myself, they have a sale on at the moment!
I know what you mean about H&M, sometimes they hold back on the material! S xxxxxx
Holding back on the material is an understatement lol. I will definitely take a look at River Island though. Thanks x