Swinging Jewellery

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Red-Hot-Ginger

VIP Member
30 March 2018
City
Manchester
Hi folks better late than never we hand make anklets with many different designs and also rings but not for your fellas finger (y)

Attachments

• Silver-Coloured-Anklet-Ankle-Bracelet-With-Black-Crystals-Cuckold-Symbol.jpg
    Silver-Coloured-Anklet-Ankle-Bracelet-With-Black-Crystals-Cuckold-Symbol.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 56
  • Silver-Coloured-Anklet-Ankle-Bracelet-With-Black-Crystals-HOTWIFE-Letters.jpg
    Silver-Coloured-Anklet-Ankle-Bracelet-With-Black-Crystals-HOTWIFE-Letters.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Aluminium-Personalised-Cock-Ring-Silver-Coloured-Your-Text-Here.jpg
    Aluminium-Personalised-Cock-Ring-Silver-Coloured-Your-Text-Here.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 63
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Hi folks better late than never we hand make anklets with many different designs and also rings but not for your fellas finger (y)
I wouldn’t mind an anklet. If you could send me what you have and prices. I would happily wear it to the social. :whistle::D

9 September 2017
Black ring on right ring finger.

Mind you, the only place I've ever seen one was on a scary looking Alaskan fisherman in an episode of Deadliest Catch.
Oddly enough that makes sense as I heard it said on another reality show;
"Alaskans sure do like to get laid"
There's a (very small) prize for the first person who can identify the source of that ;)

After some research, I've read that the ring should be worn on the middle finger of the right hand.
Unusual, but I suppose it makes sense so as to be particular to the swinger community or else all kinds of unfortunate misunderstandings could take place.:cool:

I hope I'm right as I've just ordered a really posh one for my right middle finger which I'm hoping arrives in time to make it's debut this weekend (y)

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
After some research, I've read that the ring should be worn on the middle finger of the right hand.
Unusual, but I suppose it makes sense so as to be particular to the swinger community or else all kinds of unfortunate misunderstandings could take place.:cool:

I hope I'm right as I've just ordered a really posh one for my right middle finger which I'm hoping arrives in time to make it's debut this weekend (y)

Antogs xx
Usually they're worn on a middle finger or any I guess, but on the right hand only.
Agreed. :)

Reactions: Pearls
9 September 2017
I've got a vest emblazoned with the phrase "I lick Pussy" Does that count? :D

Antogs xx

I've only just got it, exclusive from the designer, not available in Tesco's (aren't I naughty :D)
I'll try and get someone to photograph me wearing it this weekend if it ends up making its debut (y)

I also ordered a photographic full print T-Shirt which I think is super sexy (and perhaps could be considered by some to be a little bit naughty) :cool:
Antogs xx

D

Deleted member 1030

Right ring finger (3rd) I believe.
If I rememer correctly, putting one on the right middle finger signifies celibacy..... wouldn't want to make that mistake ;)
If the sign for celibacy is one finger away from the sign for swinging, then someone hasn't thought things through properly :eek:

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
My mistake; I just looked it up and its worse; apparently a black ring on the right middle finger signifies 'asexual', which I guess is like 'celibate' with knobs on..... or not on.
What beats me is this; why does the asexual community need a signal of any sort anyway? I mean, what to they do, hang around in bars hoping to chat up people to not sleep with? What's the point?

Reactions: Pearls
12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
I suspect the asexuals pinched the idea from swingers but changed the finger to make it their own special secret sign, and now some of them are complaining about being mistaken for swingers because they're wearing it!
I mean, if they don't want to be chatted up by people who are interested in sex they'd be better off with something more recognizable outside their own club. Several strategies spring to mind; not hanging around in sex clubs, a t-shirt with NO on it in large letters, or wear an anorak and not wash for a month. The last is truly universal, and should guarantee they're never bothered again.

19 March 2015
I suspect the asexuals pinched the idea from swingers but changed the finger to make it their own special secret sign, and now some of them are complaining about being mistaken for swingers because they're wearing it!
I mean, if they don't want to be chatted up by people who are interested in sex they'd be better off with something more recognizable outside their own club. Several strategies spring to mind; not hanging around in sex clubs, a t-shirt with NO on it in large letters, or wear an anorak and not wash for a month. The last is truly universal, and should guarantee they're never bothered again.
Brilliant :D

9 September 2017
My mistake; I just looked it up and its worse; apparently a black ring on the right middle finger signifies 'asexual', which I guess is like 'celibate' with knobs on..... or not on.
What beats me is this; why does the asexual community need a signal of any sort anyway? I mean, what to they do, hang around in bars hoping to chat up people to not sleep with? What's the point?

Phew!! You're my saviour :D

I think you're right.
Luckily, I've been able to change the size of the ring I've ordered to fit my right-hand ring finger (y)

I'm surprised this idea of wearing a black ring on the right hand to symbolise you're a swinger and available to play has not become better established. It seems a really cool way for swingers to identify each other and cut out a lot of unnecessary crap.
The fact that I, personally, think they are a nice fashion item is a real added bonus.

Thanks once again for pointing out my error (I reckon the article I read must have been written by an undercover asexual fundamentalist)

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
Phew!! You're my saviour :D

I think you're right.
Luckily, I've been able to change the size of the ring I've ordered to fit my right-hand ring finger (y)

I'm surprised this idea of wearing a black ring on the right hand to symbolise you're a swinger and available to play has not become better established. It seems a really cool way for swingers to identify each other and cut out a lot of unnecessary crap.
The fact that I, personally, think they are a nice fashion item is a real added bonus.

Thanks once again for pointing out my error (I reckon the article I read must have been written by an undercover asexual fundamentalist)

Antogs xx
lol to asexuals.
It's widely known (I thought?) that wearing the ring on your right hand and middle finger, meant you're open swingers.
Well maybe not the case after all.
Time to invest methinks! :D

9 September 2017
lol to asexuals.
It's widely known (I thought?) that wearing the ring on your right hand and middle finger, meant you're open swingers.
Well maybe not the case after all.
Time to invest methinks! :D

When I went online to buy mine it was stated by one of the reviewers/buyers that it should be worn on the middle finger. I dutifully ordered it with no further thought. :palm:

It was only after reading @Captain-Smith-and-Lady-Jane's remarks that I went online properly and every article I could find stated that to indicate you're a swinger you can wear it on any finger on the right hand EXCEPT the middle finger.
This had been appropriated by the asexual movement :mad: (I thought asexuals were a myth :rofl::rofl:)

Every day's a school day :D

Antogs xx

19 March 2015
I stick up for the right ring finger, as it were; it seems most appropriate in the lifestyle to mirror the traditional wedding band both in colour and location.
Haven't found one Her Ladyship likes yet but that hardly matters, catch her in the right mood and one look at those sultry eyes of hers answers all questions.....
View media item 28214
That's smart indeed Captain. (y)

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
The swingers secret code is so secret the swingers struggle to know what it is :)

B x