Swinging Jewellery

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
Then our mission, should we choose to accept it, will be to ensure everyone in the lifestyle knows about it, while keeping everyone else in the dark.
Surely this is not mission impossible?
------------------------------☆

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Amazed at how few seemingly know that this is something that does happen. Amazing sometimes isn't it, that when you think - "that's bound to be well known" it proves to be the opposite as far as people are aware of it.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I only do silver or Gold not rubbish but if you ladies want a Ankle bracelet with the three signs on I am happy to make them Men I would suggest a silver signet with the three emblems engraved on?

19 March 2015
I only do silver or Gold not rubbish but if you ladies want a Ankle bracelet with the three signs on I am happy to make them Men I would suggest a silver signet with the three emblems engraved on?
We will have one please Mr G. The one HRH has is wearing off and going funny. So yes I’m after a silver one etc please. Will pm you in a few days to discuss if that’s okay? I’d also love a signet too, but would be happy to help sort this with @Pearls first. That okay? And as always, thank you for your ideas, suggestions and willingness to help.
Granted for profit but still. :D ;)

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
We will have one please Mr G. The one HRH has is wearing off and going funny. So yes I’m after a silver one etc please. Will pm you in a few days to discuss if that’s okay? I’d also love a signet too, but would be happy to help sort this with @Pearls first. That okay? And as always, thank you for your ideas, suggestions and willingness to help.
Granted for profit but still. :D ;)
Special prices for our group!!!