Swinging Whilst Pregnant

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Find the use of the phrase "morally wrong" a bit OTT, to be honest. You might not like it, it might not be your cup of tea or it might even make your skin crawl at the thought.... but to question people's morals is a bit much, I think.

D

Deleted member 3411

As an independent I like to call timeout..... personally I've reflected on my original answer, and conced its something I shall never do so my answer is irrelevant.

19 March 2015
Find the use of the phrase "morally wrong" a bit OTT, to be honest. You might not like it, it might not be your cup of tea or it might even make your skin crawl at the thought.... but to question people's morals is a bit much, I think.
Why? If I and clearly @MickeyBlueBalls both find it personally, morally wrong, then surely that is our opinion on it?
As in, one may object to the opinion but cannot disagree with our opinion and the view on the opinion as it's a view not questioning people's morals.
I for one did not question people's morals nor say anything about people's morals who enjoy this. I personally find it morally wrong as swinging while pregnant; having sex with multiple partners - fucking while carrying a baby, to me, IS morally wrong..
I didn't question other people's morals..
So your point is subjective and contextual. Isn't it?

Not picking, but responding to your post. :)

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Well you would find it OTT because you're only thinking about yourself. I was being polite on MY OPINION and so I will of course amend my original statement to.......I think if you as a pregnant mother or a person who chooses to fuck a pregnant mother (other than her partner) whilst exposing the unborn child to serious, harmful and sometimes fatal diseases then you are quite clearly OUT OF YOUR F-IN MIND!!! How's that for an OTT opinion? (y)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 1030

Well you would find it OTT because you're only thinking about yourself. I was being polite on MY OPINION and so I will of course amend my original statement to.......I think if you as a pregnant mother or a person who chooses to fuck a pregnant mother (other than her partner) whilst exposing the unborn child to serious, harmful and sometimes fatal diseases then you are quite clearly OUT OF YOUR F-IN MIND!!! How's that for an OTT opinion? (y)
Yes, it's pretty OTT. I wasn't thinking about myself, I was thinking about how phrases like "morally wrong" and "OUT OF YOUR F-IN MIND!!!" might make other people on a discussion forum feel.
But, yeah, your opinion.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Yes, it's pretty OTT. I wasn't thinking about myself, I was thinking about how phrases like "morally wrong" and "OUT OF YOUR F-IN MIND!!!" might make other people on a discussion forum feel.
But, yeah, your opinion.
My opinion is all it ever was. Thank you. :)

B

Bump-n-Grind

Just to bring a bit of reality to things & I'm sure all of you are aware of this (maybe a few have considered it though), babies kick & move.
This is a wonderful thing to experience whilst on the settee watching the TV or simply lying in bed, it makes you realise there's a little person developing within the expectant mother, gives you a sense of another tiny presence in the room.
Obviously prior to this period in the pregnancy there's some pretty uncertain & danger periods where things can go either way.
Maybe not the right thing for a swinging situation

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We played with some long standing friends when she was pregnant. We spoke in depth beforehand as she was desperately horny and wanted to play but obviously wanted to make sure everything was as safe as could be. We don't really have a year interest in playing with pregnant ladies but this case was different as we are close to them both and still are after a good few years. I have to say in this instance I was honoured to be asked as the other guy involved. It was an experience I would not want to forget, I think it was special to all involved.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

Many_Kinks

Mrs W here. Although I think pregnant women are sexy but not in a sexual way.
It's the most natural thing in the world.
I would be terrified she would go into labour or things get a little rough in the heat of the moment and some how harm her or baby. X