Take The Hint?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Okay, so here's a question.

I always insist upon open and honest communication, even if that means talking about the obvious stuff a little (just because it's obvious to me, doesn't mean it's obvious to anyone else!).

For those that rely on giving or understanding hints, how many of you have realised after the fact that the hint was not understood?

D

Deleted member 1402

If you don't ask you don't get, from a guy's point of view if the answer is no, don't sulk, still be polite and courteous
This (y)
I often get rejected when it comes to swinging. I accept it gracefully and continue to be polite and courteous.
Occasionally if I reject someone, I get called all names under the sun, I just laugh and thank the Lord that I'm not bitter like them!

M

meet_the_fockers

I'm very obese and some find this unattractive. I can see why. It took me a hell of a long time to come to terms with my size.
My personality shines through though and I'm confident being naked in a club, but I'm not everyone's cup of tea.
You are not obese, ive seen you naked. You are large! I dont even see your size vixy.. i see you as a fun, freindly.. bubbley person.. you ooze warmth and freindliness...

D

Deleted member 1402

You are not obese, ive seen you naked. You are large! I dont even see your size vixy.. i see you as a fun, freindly.. bubbley person.. you ooze warmth and freindliness...
Awwww thanks. Blushing now.
I am obese though, I need to beg the fat clinic to help.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm deleting these comments @Hung1985 - I have replied 3 times on your profile, twice in your thread.. :D
Please don't hijack someone's thread only to ask advice. Take time to read the info I and other staff have sent you. (y)
Thank you.