Take The Hint?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Like most people I've been given hints and either misread them or didn't realise it was a hint. Miscommunication between individuals is easy especially when talking/chatting to someone new, and so easily done when using email/txt. Been there done it.

hint lol most times i have to tell um not hint at um :rofl::rofl::whistle::whistle::rolleyes:

You could have given me 5 seconds more to post my comments first :rofl::rofl:

24 November 2015
Like most people I've been given hints and either misread them or didn't realise it was a hint. Miscommunication between individuals is easy especially when talking/chatting to someone new, and so easily done when using email/txt. Been there done it.

You could have given me 5 seconds more to post my comments first :rofl::rofl:
piddle off :lol::lol:

Reactions: Therapon
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Yeah, gossiping is shit... But without it I wouldn't have learnt some need to know information about choice individuals (but no one here).

I get what you said @meet_the_fockers, but sometimes it takes more than a hint for me to pick up on interest. :p

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
27 April 2015
We would'nt say it's a strategy, it's just how we are, if people cannot be be honest and up front about certain things then what else have they told you porkys about and why, what are they hiding
Sadly, a lot is hidden sometimes, and by the same respect, it can be difficult until it's too late to realise the true facts. We Totally agree direct honesty is the best policy, hints and hinting have a place within conversations, but we feel as a flirting fun tool, and not as a means of communication where swinging going is concerned x

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
So, how do you feel if you've missed a hint, whether it's one that says, 'let's go ;)' or 'leave me alone'?

Personally, I always feel a bit crap either way... I have to wonder how many people I've made mad because I didn't see the hint :p

27 April 2015
Sadly, a lot is hidden sometimes, and by the same respect, it can be difficult until it's too late to realise the true facts. We Totally agree direct honesty is the best policy, hints and hinting have a place within conversations, but we feel as a flirting fun tool, and not as a means of communication where swinging going is concerned x
We have however, over past scenarios missed loads of subtle hints which we regret, and wish we could turn the click back for a replay xx

T

Twickerman

I have a talent for reading people, years of working in sales I guess, I usually see things straight away and pick up on the little things :whistle::D
But if the hint is aimed at you are you as sensitive?

I find I am pretty spot on at reading others interactions but have been told many times that something was a hint that she/they were interested and that I totally missed it.

D

Deleted member 3411

I find the trouble with hints is that like most people you're so tuned to the world of vanilla etiquette that you miss the hints as you're not looking for them. To be honest I think Linda and I would welcome just Direct talk. Not everybody will be our cup of tea and vice versa but I'd much rather politely say sorry but no thanks then find a couple we both like very much had dropped us hints and we hadn't noticed.