Take The Hint?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3289

I find the trouble with hints is that like most people you're so tuned to the world of vanilla etiquette that you miss the hints as you're not looking for them. To be honest I think Linda and I would welcome just Direct talk. Not everybody will be our cup of tea and vice versa but I'd much rather politely say sorry but no thanks then find a couple we both like very much had dropped us hints and we hadn't noticed.
Fascinating. Does anyone else like subtle, flirtatious honesty? Or is that all very Cornish... sorry I mean vanilla...

A

Adam

Okay, so here's a question.

I always insist upon open and honest communication, even if that means talking about the obvious stuff a little (just because it's obvious to me, doesn't mean it's obvious to anyone else!).

For those that rely on giving or understanding hints, how many of you have realised after the fact that the hint was not understood?

For me open and honest, and thats not just in this environment but in all areas of my life including work...however, it seems that Im in the minority which is a shame I think x

S

ShhhAgonyAunt

Okay, so here's a question.

I always insist upon open and honest communication, even if that means talking about the obvious stuff a little (just because it's obvious to me, doesn't mean it's obvious to anyone else!).

For those that rely on giving or understanding hints, how many of you have realised after the fact that the hint was not understood?
I would agree with your view on openness and giving hints, and one persons idea of a thing been different to that of another's, and agree totally that upfront honesty should always happen, especially within swinging, as less complications arise out of honesty, and any doubts are diminished early on in a new additional fun relationship. But alas, many peoples hints fall on deaf ears causing problems that are emotionally hard to sort. Keep it simple and tell it as it is,
@ShhhAgonyAunt