Taking one for the team

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
You’ve found what you believe to be the perfect match, you’ve been chatting with that couple, single lady or gent for months, the excitement is building you’ve arranged the perfect day, date & location!

The day arrives, you can barely contain your excitement & then you all meet for the first time in real life! You breathe a sigh of relief! They look exactly as they do in their profile, happy days, could this day get any better.

The drinks begin to flow and as the night progresses their true persona begins to come through, something is just not sitting right, you can’t put your finger on it, there’s just something a little off.

It’s decision time! do you take one for the team?

If your a couple do you go ahead because your partner wants it?

Maybe your a single female or male, but the vibe with one or the other just isn’t there!

Do you still go ahead with it?

Have you? Would you? Could you?
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There is a broad spectrum to that question and one that can’t be answered without knowing the scenario. So I guess it’s a don’t know, yes, no. But saying yes is also wrong regarding “taking one for the team” so in honesty I can’t give an answer :confused: in general though. No:rofl:

17 September 2020
You’ve found what you believe to be the perfect match, you’ve been chatting with that couple, single lady or gent for months, the excitement is building you’ve arranged the perfect day, date & location!

The day arrives, you can barely contain your excitement & then you all meet for the first time in real life! You breathe a sigh of relief! They look exactly as they do in their profile, happy days, could this day get any better.

The drinks begin to flow and as the night progresses their true persona begins to come through, something is just not sitting right, you can’t put your finger on it, there’s just something a little off.

It’s decision time! do you take one for the team?

If your a couple do you go ahead because your partner wants it?

Maybe your a single female or male, but the vibe with one or the other just isn’t there!

Do you still go ahead with it?

Have you? Would you? Could you?
Tiger xx
To answer the question though no I wouldn't. I'd like to think personality wise I would know enough beforehand with chatting that their personality wouldn't put me off. As long as they weren't too different from their pics hopefully it would go well unless they had bad breath or ankle socks :cautious::rofl:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
This may not be the popular answer, but from the single you have engaged with a couple in messages,you have taken the decision to meet , now as a bloke who isn’t interested in men would it put me off having fun with the partner ? Don’t think it would if I’m honest the female side of the couple holds the most interest.... sorry Gents :tiphat:
so different scenario I’ve been lucky enough to go somewhere with a single lady .... knowing her desire for a three or moresome , would I stand in the way of that if someone was keen to join us and was engaging with us through the evening and it was what she wanted...the answer is no I would happily go along with it even if the bloke was a bit of a knob to me .... but they would have to have made it know to me they would be interested in join us .... no different if the shoe was on the other foot I’d have to express my interest in joining them ....

Reactions: Guru G
D

Deleted member 11852

I have to agree with Mrs h.. This was one of the things we discussed when we entered into this lifestyle.. Non of us would expect the other to do something they didn't want to.. We have moved our boundaries quite a bit since joining but that is definitely something we won't change.. W..:tiphat:

17 September 2020
This may not be the popular answer, but from the single you have engaged with a couple in messages,you have taken the decision to meet , now as a bloke who isn’t interested in men would it put me off having fun with the partner ? Don’t think it would if I’m honest the female side of the couple holds the most interest.... sorry Gents :tiphat:
so different scenario I’ve been lucky enough to go somewhere with a single lady .... knowing her desire for a three or moresome , would I stand in the way of that if someone was keen to join us and was engaging with us through the evening and it was what she wanted...the answer is no I would happily go along with it even if the bloke was a bit of a knob to me .... but they would have to have made it know to me they would be interested in join us .... no different if the shoe was on the other foot I’d have to express my interest in joining them ....

Thought you was working mp :cautious::rofl:

• Wow
Reactions: Lips_Pearls
12 July 2019
City
Basildon
of something doesn't feel right then ae would not progress any further than a social drink.

We are probably the world's worst swingers for our way of doing things... social more than play, its like making a cake, first you need to make the friendships... the icing and cherry come after time...