Taking one for the team

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
8 July 2018
From the discussions so far it’s not a simple binary decision, there are multiple shades of grey!

I think we need to define the phrase “Team” well, in it’s simplest form, it’s a group of people!

Whether that’s all singles, two couples, one couple & multiple singles or multiple couples & a single, you have now formed a team!

So, with that in mind, have you now taken one for the team?

In my case I didn’t even realise I had taken one for the team, until a significant time after the event.

Looking back I realise that’s exactly what I did, I took one for the team!

it was my first mmmmf (Gang Bang) we were all there to pleasure her, she was to be the centre of attention!

So, rather than the agreed husband and wife and two guys! It became husband and wife and three guys, without my knowledge they had been chatting to a third guy and invited him along!

In hindsight I should’ve just walked away, as it’s not what I’d agreed too, however being new to the seen I went along with it! A valuable lesson learned.

This just illustrates how important communication is within the scene!

If something doesn’t feel right just walk away, you shouldn’t have to do something you’re not comfortable with!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
In light for people starting to meet up again, I thought it would be a good idea to bring this subject back up!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx
We can't meet up with anyone because of money and health restrictions here. We are looking at next year to get back in the swing at the very least. I want to meet all of you lovely people and even the slightly annoying ones (you know who you are) but it isn't an option for us right now

N xxx

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
No, I couldn't take one for the team. I've been in too many sexy scenarios where I should have walked away, but I didn't. I'm very lucky nothing awful happened, to be honest!

These days, if I feel uncomfortable for any reason, I get out of Dodge. If I'm with a partner or friend, we can talk about it privately afterwards, but the important thing is that I look after myself.

D

Deleted member 11852

We would never subscribe to this theory.. If one of us isn't completely happy then nothing happens.. We agreed this from the beginning of this journey and have completely stuck to it.. I would never expect Mrs h to do something she wasn't comfortable with and I'm sure it's the same the other way.. W.. ??