• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Taking The Initiative..

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Duly noted!
See you soon (should we send instruction list to your Inbox?) XxRy&G

D

Deleted member 11094

Very well said
X

D

Deleted member 11094

Duly noted!
See you soon (should we send instruction list to your Inbox?) XxRy&G
Not yet you cheekies, you know this. Another dance & hang out when you're back from holiday, I am drowning in work right now. But also I think instructions are helpful in any situation .. But do people read them? And would I manage to break something like usual . Xx

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Def want a catch up and dance when we return.
Maybe I could write you a full instruction manual for you to peruse and decide when the time is right for you. Either that or just get all strict and domineering and order you and just force you (consenting non-consent like). We can act out our own little Kink/ S+S scene. Quite liking the idea of making you dominate Ry with a strap on whilst I watch and direct. HA
Yeah as if I could be that domineering, I am just a big softy. XxX

D

Deleted member 11094

yeah you are a softy at heart.
No need for instructions, like I said I'm doing things on my terms & timeline. I am sure there are lots of others around if you both are very ready to dive in with someone.
Of course, having a boogie with you both was fun and is nice. And that's alright with me. Hope you both have a fabulous time in Thailand
xx

19 March 2015
I think it’s fair to say HRH is the spotter and I’m the marksman ??

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…