Tampon bins for gents at university

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Haha thanks - can you tell I work in a hospital :lol:
Yup and you make the point well about the need to think about where and how to pee in public. So to speak.

It's a good illustration of how it's actually a bit more complicated than the headline

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Yup and you make the point well about the need to think about where and how to pee in public. So to speak.

It's a good illustration of how it's actually a bit more complicated than the headline
God I'm good :rofl:

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
So bins for womens sanitary products are set to be placed in the gents for gender neutral students at Newcastle university..
Ok I am very open minded but this had me a little stumped, I was on the impression that no matter what gender, females can only have periods?
Or am I missing something here?:confused:
Really :rofl: .... I do wonder where this crap will end ....
Why don’t we just have unisex toilets a free for all .... get it all out in the open .. :rofl:

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Reminds me of a nightclub I once went to with a unisex toilet. I think it was in Doncaster but I can't quite remember.
Well this unisex toilets were heaving with people of both sexes queueing for cubicles and urinals.
Anyway having got a urinal and overcoming my stage fright :D, a lady stands next to me (while I'm weeing), turns around, drops her nix and backs up to the urinal and starts weeing.
She looks at me and says "Alright love".
"Evening" I reply.
"The cubicles are full and I was bursting" she says.

We're just sort of looking at each other weeing now, before she looks down at my weeing todger and then back up again.
"Do you want a drink" she says.
I said " You know years down the line, I don't think I could bring myself to tell our children that this is how we met. Have a lovely evening"

Only in Doncaster......... :eek::rofl:

B x

D

Deleted member 6485

Reminds me of a nightclub I once went to with a unisex toilet. I think it was in Doncaster but I can't quite remember.
Well this unisex toilets were heaving with people of both sexes queueing for cubicles and urinals.
Anyway having got a urinal and overcoming my stage fright :D, a lady stands next to mr (while I'm weeing), turns around, drops her nix and backs up to the urinal and starts weeing.
"Evening" I reply.

We're just sort of looking at each other weeing now, before she looks down at my weeing todger and then back up again.
I said " You know years down the line, I don't think I could bring myself to tell our children that this is how we met. Have a lovely evening"

B x
:eek:

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Anyway having got a urinal and overcoming my stage fright :D, a lady stands next to me (while I'm weeing), turns around, drops her nix and backs up to the urinal and starts weeing.
"Evening" I reply.

B x
I'm crying here over my lettuce leaves :rofl::rofl::rofl:

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
I think its great idea, we all use the loo mixed or not it does not matter as who knows who has sat on it before you and or used the equipment in the area, as a male with issues at the moment I have to wear Tena pull-ups and things go wrong from time to time but I have nowhere to dispose the nappy (other than smuggle it out and find a bin) unless I use a disabled or mother toddler changing area which inturn makes me more uncomfortable so male / female bins in all toilets is the right way to go I think, wipes, hand cleansers and sanitary products help clean everything these days...

Reactions: MP386 and Therapon