Tastes And Smells

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
My sense of smell is not great too many years of breathing dust and chemicals (not illegal ones !!) industrial ones so it would have to be quite pungent to put me off ...
haven't found a perfume I don't like if worn by a gorgeous lady;) ..... I do try to make sure I smell pleasant for people and not like "stinky Pete" :eek:
As for Pineapple I will leave to the ladies to answer :D

D

Deleted member 3657

I would imagine asparagus may cause something of the like down below lol

D

Deleted member 3657

Pineapple works. One woman I was with said she loved how I tasted because of the pineapple.

Never tried the cinnamon except on bananas on toast. Thank me later.

P.s. cinnamon swirls are a particular fave lol

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I really dislike aniseed and liquorice, also marmite, but the latter is a little less likely to be eaten on a night out, although I have seen marmite battered chips!

Positives I like sweet smells, citrous, sugary or flowery as perfume, or just citrous or chocolate in general :)
So what about pineapple for @cinnamon_giggles :D

D

Deleted member 3657

So if I eat lots of marmite will you turn me down? :rofl::rofl:

#marmitewars #themarmitehasvanished #lovemarmite

Oooohhh marmite. Now there's a new debate thread that could rival Jaffa cakes. Notice I said "cake" and not biscuit.

D

Deleted member 3657

Oh no...
Just a pre-emptive :jacked: on the jaffa front :rofl::rofl:

But yes, a marmite thread could be excellent. Maybe a garlic one too...
Not wanting to high jack the thread but now I wonder, the orangey goodness of the amazing Jaffa CAKE, how that would fair in the after taste department??? Hmmm

D

Deleted member 3657

Hmmm, you'd have to eat a lot of them... And also probably not have the name debate as the controversy could stop play :rofl:
If you smeared the orange and chocolate all over someone then that would taste pretty good ;)

I wanted to click "agree" "informative" and "feel the love"

D

Deleted member 1030

I hear good things about eating cinnamon ;)
:sneaky:

And also probably not have the name debate as the controversy could stop play :rofl:
Yes.... "Ohh I love that you smell of Jaffa biscuits" "Yes, my little sexpot I did it jus..... what? Wait!!" :rofl:

I can't think of any smells that would put me off, really, apart from the obvious stale body odour. I used to (very briefly) see a girl that smelled a bit... odd, down below. The best way I can describe it is, like burnt fried onions o_O
Lis says that too much aftershave, particularly cheap stuff, can put her off as can a stale alcohol, all day drinking smell. She says greasy hair smells rank, too. :confused:

Reactions: Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Smell that are turn offs for me are,
1. Stale Beer - as a kid my dad was a brewer and the smell of beer just brings back the stench of him after a shift,
2. Lavender - don't get me wrong I love the smell it's so pretty and relaxing but always reminds me of my Nanna.

Turn on smells,
1. Rose - just pretty and feminine,
2. Coconut - just yummy in every way,
3. That scent - you know that scent of an increasingly excited pussy.

I don't think the are really any tastes that really turn me on or off.

N

No longer with us

Wouldn't enjoy kissing anyone that's eaten garlic if I hadn't :(

S

Sammy

I'm afraid I'm everyones worse. Nightmare

I cant visit anyone's house who had plugs in

I'm allergic to perfume , even if sprayed in same room , dead jealous of you ladies who can

I do love a man to smell like a man , with some nice aftershaves - massive turn on

I'm afraid beards really do rip my face to bit even the tinisest bit of stubble

Nothing's worse than stale best or body odour or pet smells i.e. Wet dog

Love garlic but everyone gotta be eating it

The list goes on allergy to cat hair , certain dogs hair

So I'm not an easy guest to have about

Sx

E

Emmal

I'm afraid I'm everyones worse. Nightmare

I cant visit anyone's house who had plugs in

I'm allergic to perfume , even if sprayed in same room , dead jealous of you ladies who can

I do love a man to smell like a man , with some nice aftershaves - massive turn on

I'm afraid beards really do rip my face to bit even the tinisest bit of stubble

Nothing's worse than stale best or body odour or pet smells i.e. Wet dog

Love garlic but everyone gotta be eating it

The list goes on allergy to cat hair , certain dogs hair

So I'm not an easy guest to have about

Sx
I'm so with you on the plug in's they have to be turned off if I'm in the house.

Loved the smell of a aftershave and bought it for my ex but it didn't smell the same on him...funny how people's skin absorb and release the smell differently.

Love the just washed smell of body and bed sheets....*deep breath in*

S

Sammy

I'm so with you on the plug in's they have to be turned off if I'm in the house.

Loved the smell of a aftershave and bought it for my ex but it didn't smell the same on him...funny how people's skin absorb and release the smell differently.

Love the just washed smell of body and bed sheets....*deep breath in*

Yep it really funny how different people can wear or not wear a smell

But just out of the shower smell n fresh bed linen ... love it

Reactions: No longer with us
P

peakcouple

Turn-offs - BO, bad breath, dirty bums, unwashed cocks, raw onion. Have come across very few of these, thank heavens, over the years!

Turn-ons - aroused pussy; fresh sperm; hot excited bodies; nice perfume, hairspray, aftershave and beard oil; herbal stuff; joss sticks; scented candles (being old hippies, we always have these last 2 burning in the bedroom when we're with others).

Have also read that groups of people doing what comes naturally:Drelease pheromones which increase the visual and sensual excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Sammy

There is no excuse for meeting someone and having a dirty bum or unwashed cock, urgghhh.
Some people can be pretty horrid though. My beautician said she has had women show up for Brazilian waxes with last nights sexual evidence still on them... Nasty!

Oh no there is absolutely no need for poor personal hygiene , oh even the idea - how could anyone even think about it

S

Sammy

I'd be mortified to go to a beauticians like that, or the doctors...or anywhere where my foof was likely to be encountered by anyone else.

Completely agree , id be mortified , lol I think I've gone to the other extremes when going to meet someone or even visiting gp ...dirty hands and nails is another no no

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
There is no excuse for meeting someone and having a dirty bum or unwashed cock, urgghhh.
Some people can be pretty horrid though. My beautician said she has had women show up for Brazilian waxes with last nights sexual evidence still on them... Nasty!
Ewwwwwww yuk nasty