Tastes And Smells

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I was having a quick look through the recent thread on smoking; people's responses ranging from smoking being sexy, to it being a non issue, to it seriously putting people off. In the thread I noticed a couple of people mention garlic and that it is something that is off putting for them...

So, that has brought me to this post. If you were meeting someone are there any foods that if they ate them would be off putting, due to how it would make them smell or taste?

To expand on the idea of smells being off putting - could a perfume/ aftershave/ lotion be a potential problem? For me lavender gives me migraines, if someone was doused in the stuff it may be problematic...stopping play due to intense pain is a downer.

Conversely, are any tastes and smells particularly appealing? To again come back to the smoking thread, someone mentioned pineapple juice and it's... ahem..alteration of the taste of one's bodily fluids... would something like that, or a particular smell be a winner for you?
Not really, I don't think we think about that too much to be honest.
As long as the person is clean, smells fresh and is hygiene conscious - it's not really something we'd give too much thought into really. :) x

T

The_Bibas

I don't smoke.. Used to but now only Cigars occasionally... But I wish they would bring back smoking in bars..
The smell of farts makes me retch..
At least the smoke hide it..
And I swear you god I can taste it..
Bloody awful

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3657

I don't smoke.. Used to but now only Cigars occasionally... But I wish they would bring back smoking in bars..
The smell of farts makes me retch..
At least the smoke hide it..
And I swear you god I can taste it..
Bloody awful

XxxBibaxxX
The stench of cigarette smoke is vile. The way it clings, it stays for hours and for me it has to be one of the most disgusting smells I've ever experienced, and I used to be a butcher. Even the cesspit in Afganistan didn't cling for as long.

T

The_Bibas

The stench of cigarette smoke is vile. The way it clings, it stays for hours and for me it has to be one of the most disgusting smells I've ever experienced, and I used to be a butcher. Even the cesspit in Afganistan didn't cling for as long.
Choices choices.. Shit or smoke...
Lol

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Clean sheets
Freshly showered bodies

Both smells are huge turn ons

I'm a big fresh fruit eater anyway, but I was told it made my own taste much better

Reactions: No longer with us
T

The_Bibas

OK.. I have always doubted this but it does seem to work..
Stephen can tell by my taste and smell how close I am to my period..
He has never been wrong yet in 11years..
Says that he can taste zinc..
He calls it the scratch and sniff and was taught it in sex education in a Catholic school..

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon