Tattoos and piercings

• Thread starter Deleted member 8095
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9925

Mr has nothing Drs struggle to get needles near him nevermind paying for someone to job him
Mrs just ears pierced no tats how boring are we

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
So imagine a young Balders. Not a loveable rogue but a first class bell end. I had my ears pierced, my eyebrow pierced (until it got pulled out in a fight, ouchies), more sovereign rings than Del Boy, a thick Gold chain, leather jacket, hair gel and my first tattoo which quite accurately represented my life at the time and how I expected to die :palm:

20180528_214257.jpg

Now I wasn't going to share this but in for a penny in for a pound :).
My Dad was a shit Dad. All I ever wanted was his respect or a bit of praise. I'm going to cut a very long story short. He disappeared years ago and all I know is he remarried and had more children.

The only thing I have of him his memories and a drawing of a tattoo he designed. I got his design tattooed on my back deliberately. I have the memories and I've put him behind me.
FB_IMG_1527540006598.jpg

Well that was difficult for me to post but It's done now.

B x

Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
I should've said the one on my arm was done in half an hour while I watched Neighbours on his TV and didn't hurt at all.
The one on my back too a few hours and hurt like hell.

I would like a full sleeve done but it needs to be by a quality tattooist and I haven't been able to come up with a design yet but hey ho I've only been thinking about it for four years :D

B x

D

Deleted member 1030

my eyebrow pierced (until it got pulled out in a fight, ouchies)
Same here. 8 bloody hours after I had it pierced (and it was bloody)! I was actually trying to break up the fight, between two guys, when a girlfriend of one of the guys leaned in to smack me in the chops. I backed away, her finger caught the eyebrow ring and ripped it out. "Oh you silly girl," I was heard to say "that rather hurts." - or words to that effect :whistle:

Sheiks' nightclub in Bognor. Classy place.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
Same here. 8 bloody hours after I had it pierced (and it was bloody)! I was actually trying to break up the fight, between two guys, when a girlfriend of one of the guys leaned in to smack me in the chops. I backed away, her finger caught the eyebrow ring and ripped it out. "Oh you silly girl," I was heard to say "that rather hurts." - or words to that effect :whistle:

Sheiks' nightclub in Bognor. Classy place.
The Shoulder Of Mutton, Batley Carr and I was trying to calm a 'friend' down who was insisting I was trying to cop off with his girl (Which to be fair I wasn't). He was properly pissed, swung for me, just clipped my piercing and pulled it out.

I decked him and went back inside to finish my pint and stumbled off home with his girl :cool::rofl:

B x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
My body is only marked by the years of drunken abuse its gone through, oh and some funny pratfalls :D

N xxx

27 May 2018
City
Southampton
*I had a little help coming up with this thread, so thank you sexy ;) *

Ok so what's your preference, ink, piercings, both or nothing at all?

I (P) have multiple tattoos and a Prince Albert piercing, I love nothing better than sitting in the chair, closing my eyes and hearing that tattoo gun buzz into life Or that sharp pain as the piercing needle goes through !!
What's your preference? Would you post a pic of yours?! ;)

I like both, though neither me nor hubby have tattoos. I want to find something meaningful to me before I get any done, just haven’t found the right pic/phrase yet! I’ve also got 3 piercings in both ears and had my belly button pierced when I was 18, but took it out last year when I was pregnant. Not sure if there’s anywhere else I’d get pierced, though tongue piercings have always turned me on

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
*I had a little help coming up with this thread, so thank you sexy ;) *

Ok so what's your preference, ink, piercings, both or nothing at all?
I'm not bothered either way. Some tattoos are better than others, some piercings are cool. Personally, I have none of either tho'.

I like reading a person's tattoos, that is deducing something about their life or likes from the tats

D

Deleted member 8095

I'm not bothered either way. Some tattoos are better than others, some piercings are cool. Personally, I have none of either tho'.

I like reading a person's tattoos, that is deducing something about their life or likes from the tats
That's the thing about tattoos, they can literally be a story of the person's life if they're done properly !!

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
That's the thing about tattoos, they can literally be a story of the person's life if they're done properly !!
Yes, and they can also reveal something more than the owner intends...

djsC95z.jpg

Reactions: Swcol
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I popped to the shops this morning and clocked a lady wearing a so called skirt (belt more like) cropped top and tatts covering all her limbs.. I'm not being a bitch but my first thought was... Wow you look a little old to be carrying that off, as I got closer the lady started to wave at me.. Shit I know her I thought! Yep it was my cousin.. :palm: Should have gone to specsavers moment :eek:

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
I have nothing these days but did have my nose done years ago when i was a punk had a chain from ear to nose and over to other ear. lasted all of 1 night as a bloke yanked the lot out in Wakey during a fight.
Mrs B has a tatt that i refer to as her slag tag or tramp stamp but thats about it (midlife crisis jobby)

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 6127

I had my first tattoo 20 years ago, I don't love nor do I hate as it's aged with me and now affectionately called my " tramp stamp" :eek: by the kids. I'm not interested in having any more but I love to see other people's creations and designs.
I had my first piercing done 23 years ago, my daughter wanted her belly button doing so as a dutiful mum knowing full well that if I bled she would faint and not have it done as I was opposed to it at the time..... and yes I did bleed and yes she fainted 3 times before I got her out of the studio :rofl: but she still went back and had it done so that went tits up on me....
I had my nipples pierced a few months ago, it wasn't painful just a sharp sting then done, 14 weeks later we attended a club and used the hot tub, on entering the water the floor felt slimy and the seats so left it very quickly, but the dirty water had penetrated into the piercing and 3 months later I'm still having treatment for a breast abcess through an unclean and poorly maintained tub. Needless to say both piercings have been removed now, moral of this story is .... if you have had a recent piercing ensure it doesn't come into contact with poorly maintened tubs at venues. Cxxx

Reactions: Deleted member 8095
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
New profile shows up. I have a quick look, thinking the person is quite spry.

Then I spot the archer/Sagittarius tattoo on the left flank and think, Ah. Fucked you before.