Tattoos and piercings

• Thread starter Deleted member 8095
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 September 2017
I find both tattoos and piercings very sexy ;)
Maybe it's because they hint at a wild and carefree nature :sneaky:

Personally, I have each ear pierced twice.
My tongue pierced.
My left nipple pierced.

I also have 5 tattoos.
I recently had my thigh tattooed.
It's rather difficult to photograph myself but I've had a go with my phone camera so please forgive the poor quality (especially in terms of composition) but hopefully someone will find it of interest :)

Antogs xx

Tattoo.jpg

10 July 2018
I adore tattoos
I’ve always kind of admired people who have a strong opinion on tattoos… I seem to be one of the few who really don’t have an opinion on them one way or the other (and given on how many subjects I do have opinions, surprises even me…)

But if I like someone, their tattoos are part of them, and so they enhance my liking of them. And if I like someone and they don’t have tattoos, the lack doesn’t diminish that liking.

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
D

Deleted member 11852

My little horny devil.. :devil:. Think we have got a lot in common.. W.. ATTACH=full]65348[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• IMG_20190825_092211.jpg
    IMG_20190825_092211.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 58
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
I've got a PA which is now at 5mm and I can't go any larger because a smaller inside diameter is to tight and a large outside diameter rubs on the inside of my urethra and gets sore. I've just ordered a 6mm curved barbell which should be ok.

Debs has belly button and labia piercings which we had to take out for her to have a couple of MRI scans, we couldn't get them back in off for 3 weeks so on Friday we went to the piercer who sorted them out and she had a new vch while she was there.

Expect some more pictures soon :)