Tattoos

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

D7andFLC

Having been mentioned in the piercings thread.

Who has tats?
What and where?
And what about everyone else,do you like, love or hate tats?

FLC x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
D

D7andFLC

I have 2 tats.
One on the bottom of my back, now also known as a tramp stamp?!
A pair of wings with my daughters initial and a halo above as she's my angel. And it has stars surrounding it for my loved ones.
Also have one on my left wrist, Latin words with a crown.
FLC x

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
R

riccarda

i have been thinking of getting one but i have been told they hurt and you know me and pain lol

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I have one little one on the inner of my wrist which is admins name and I designed it myself, its discreet to hide and can show it if needed, I have always wanted to have seemed stockings inked on my legs but I was told no way Mrs A xx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well I first started having tattoos before they became 'trendy' and the in thing..
My first tat was almost 22 years ago. I have;
The three feathers on my left upper arm/bicep
An eagle on my right upper arm/bicep
My nickname on my right arm but underneath the arm
A Welsh Dragon on my right arm on the top
A Grim Reaper with a scythe, eyes and blood (quite large) on my left shoulder - back,
A Welsh Dragon with our names entwined, in hearts and completely custom made/design on my right shoulder - back
A 'Made in Wales' around my belly-button
And finally the start of a sleeve on my left lower arm, which starts underneath but wraps around, with @Pearls and I on our wedding day in our first dance, and then names of our children around the tattoo, with an 'All seeing eye' at the bottom.
Illuminati / seer and protector of all.....

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Oh I don't know... I kinda enjoy the pain and feeling if I am honest.
But the inner elbow/inside arm I mean, bloody made me wince I can tell you that much! Jaysus x :eek:

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It's not the nicest feeling in the world, but it's certainly not unbearable in my opinion.
FLC x
Well thats debatable, I had 5 little letters and my legs were flipping up and down with the pain, I cried and tbh i would give birth 100 times than go through that again hahaha admin was most embarrassed hehe :rofl::rofl:x

Reactions: Admin
D

D7andFLC

Aspicio meus ops caseus.

I got it as a joke. My very own little up yours to the world. Because it's in Latin everyone assumes it's something profound. It's not at all. Translated it actually says....

Behold my power to cheese!

All my friends say I'm cheesy so in homage I had it inked. Lol
FLC x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ahaha :D That is epic!
What a way to stick the middle finger to the man.. Go you!
Now that is fantastic.. :p x

M

meet_the_fockers

Aspicio meus ops caseus.

I got it as a joke. My very own little up yours to the world. Because it's in Latin everyone assumes it's something profound. It's not at all. Translated it actually says....

Behold my power to cheese!

All my friends say I'm cheesy so in homage I had it inked. Lol
FLC x
:rofl:@this x

M

meet_the_fockers

@Admin Er ok.. I have.. Bambi on my shoulder blade hate it.. Got it years ago cost me £13.00..
I have stars on my wrist one for each child.
Flowers and butterflies on the top of my foot.
Lillies and hummingbirds.. And a ladies face wearing a butterfly mask.. Half a sleeve..
A tree on my thigh..which if studied closely.. It's actually a woman With a quote..
Family like the branches of a tree, all grow in different directions.. But our roots remain the same.
My calf which is in photos.. A young lady with orange butterflies.. A work in progress...
And yes the ultimate tramp stamp, courtesy of Blackpool.. Hearts..

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
@Admin Er ok.. I have.. Bambi on my shoulder blade hate it.. Got it years ago cost me £13.00..
Lillies and hummingbirds.. And a ladies face wearing a butterfly mask.. Half a sleeve..
A tree on my thigh..which if studied closely.. It's actually a woman With a quote..
Family like the branches of a tree, all grow in different directions.. But our roots remain the same.
My calf which is in photos.. A young lady with orange butterflies.. A work in progress...
Great I had to use an example of a butterfly...Its ok Im off back under the table..Wont be back dont worry, Its ok :cautious::cry::notworthy:

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Wow so a fair ol mixture of things.. A bit like me, a patchwork quilt :)
I like the idea of a tree but being a lady with a quote..
That's really good..

Reactions: Findaswingersclub